Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

0_IMG-20201029-WA0004.jpg
0_IMG-20201029-WA0005.jpg

load_fin

War Hero
This is my favourite of hers, 2013 i think. It encapsulates her joyous attitude and i would love to be the old bloke who dances along with her towards the end!
levanna
Thoroughly agree. It was my favourite until the Xmas one.

She's a good looking girl, but not in a "(insert type of women here) I would" sort of way; more of sister/neice/friend's daughter sort of way, the kind of woman that brings joy to a gathring

1st IA dril: is it 1st April? Nope.

Part of a womans leg removed (shin bone) and transported to another hospital for treatment.
Transported back to the original hospital and reconnected to her leg. WTF!

BBC News - Cancer patient's leg treated in separate Glasgow hospital

Wife #2 had a cousin who was shot through his front door in Belfast - random sectarian shooting. He woke up some days later to find he had a colostomy bag. Doctor explained that they’d taken part of his colon away “but don’t worry, we’re making it better in the lab and we’ll put it back in soon”

Wife #2 had a cousin who was shot through his front door in Belfast - random sectarian shooting. He woke up some days later to find he had a colostomy bag. Doctor explained that they’d taken part of his colon away “but don’t worry, we’re making it better in the lab and we’ll put it back in soon”
I know that medical staff have lessons in bedside manner, encouraging the use of metaphors and euphemisms to reduce the impact of shocking news, but 'shot through the front door' is a new one on me.

Kirkz

LE
I know that medical staff have lessons in bedside manner, encouraging the use of metaphors and euphemisms to reduce the impact of shocking news, but 'shot through the front door' is a new one on me.
Could have been worse, he could have been stabbed in the garage.

Latest Threads