Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I had an Airedale terrier that I thought was a bit dozy. Until one day he caught a bird on the wing.

Not him, the bird.
Our Airedale was a mental hunter killer, rats, mice, blue tongues, possums, koalas and cats. Nearly came unstuck chasing a fox which ran across a main road with her in hot pursuit. Great dog with the kids though

There's no point, not enough meat on a vegan to make it a viable business - snaring them with a bit of tofu and dragging them round the back will reduce 'harvesting costs' but still, they'd make a miserable steak pie...

Some of the northern chip fed ones are quite plump and juicy.

As stated elsewhere my joints couldn't handle that level of stress! Impressive to watch.
Impressive to watch? Uhuh, thats why you were watching the young, attractive, women? ;-)

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Some of the northern chip fed ones are quite plump and juicy.
Hopefully from chippies still using the traditional method of cooking in beef dripping!

Our Airedale was a mental hunter killer, rats, mice, blue tongues, possums, koalas and cats. Nearly came unstuck chasing a fox which ran across a main road with her in hot pursuit. Great dog with the kids though

Yep, they’re a bit single minded. He came into the house one dark night from the garden where he had been out for a quick pee before bed. His face was covered in blood so a went out to see what had happened. I found a hedgehog with no face.

1603967128325.png

Bob Upndown

War Hero
I could put this in so many threads for you pervs. I'll just leave it here... :p

Have them all (except the bloke obvs) scrubbed and sent to my shed man palace

HE117

LE
... always gave them a head start!

This is my favourite of hers, 2013 i think. It encapsulates her joyous attitude and i would love to be the old bloke who dances along with her towards the end!
levanna
Ah! . . . Is that who she is . . . :) . Your video/link, I recognise.

Never mind the "old bloke" . . . I used to dance as well as Levanna, but that was FIFTY years ago :( .

Last edited:

arfah

LE
Here's another : Where's this pic ? I'll give a big help and say it's in Septicland, now, taken yesterday by a Vietnam vet mate of mine of his yard...apparently due to continue for another day and a half. Which state and for an orange and a cigar- which city ? No cheating with weather reports now......

View attachment 515869

It won’t be in North Dakota as there’s a tree.

A lovely mover:

Latest Threads