Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
122741240_10157939831699773_2169186166753508758_n.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
Here's another : Where's this pic ? I'll give a big help and say it's in Septicland, now, taken yesterday by a Vietnam vet mate of mine of his yard...apparently due to continue for another day and a half. Which state and for an orange and a cigar- which city ? No cheating with weather reports now......

122791706_10220399362365777_162339639307609463_n.jpg

What do you expect from a politician who has spent 47 years on the public teat and has accomplished nothing? Now old age and Alzheimer's is creeping up on him. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to learn he might have suffered a stroke or two as well that slurred his speech and confused his mind. He called Donald Trump Abraham Lincoln at the 2nd debate - and called him a racist. The poor man should be in an Old Folks Home and not on the stump trying to be elected president.
Abe Sipso yells at cloud.jpg

jmb3296

War Hero
Dave Allen clip from about 40 years ago. He wouldn't get away with this today if he was still alive.

Thanks for that, not seen that particular routine from him before and enjoyed it.
Dave Allen was a very clever comedian and his material still stands up today. I agree that set wouldn’t get broadcast today, but there is no reason why it shouldn’.t. It isn’t Racist, though many will shout that it is. He very gently pokes national characteristics and does it brilliantly.

Last edited:

pinback2001

RIP
RIP
My greyhound got one cat (confirmed kill) and another cat escaped from our garden but left blood and fur behind...

Never caught a squirrel or rabbit as the little buggers always got to the tree or the hole in the ground first.

He did give up on the swan on the river bank when the swan made it into the water and the dog got out of his depth. He did bring back a couple of wing feathers though....
My GSD chased deer, pheasants and rabbits on a daily basis.
All he ever managed to catch though was a mouse, which he stepped on and flattened

My GSD chased deer, pheasants and rabbits on a daily basis.
All he ever managed to catch though was a mouse, which he stepped on and flattened

When I was a kid we had a Ridgeback that came into the house dragging a cerval cat, (think small leopard) which it had by the neck. It was very much alive and very angry. That dog knew that it would be ripped up if it let go and had come in with it as if to say "Now it's your problem too" It was a bit like the last scene in the Italian Job.