Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

That's a bloody fox isnt it?
If so, that's brave.
Coyote?
1603888061310.png

My greyhound was no better. If he was a spitfire he’d have had tattoos of chickens and ducks all down one side... :)

My greyhound got one cat (confirmed kill) and another cat escaped from our garden but left blood and fur behind...

Never caught a squirrel or rabbit as the little buggers always got to the tree or the hole in the ground first.

He did give up on the swan on the river bank when the swan made it into the water and the dog got out of his depth. He did bring back a couple of wing feathers though....

My greyhound got one cat (confirmed kill) and another cat escaped from our garden but left blood and fur behind...

Never caught a squirrel or rabbit as the little buggers always got to the tree or the hole in the ground first.

He did give up on the swan on the river bank when the swan made it into the water and the dog got out of his depth. He did bring back a couple of wing feathers though....
One of mine caught a fox but let it go when it rolled over for him, a squirrel that had it's head in a coffee cup, and umpteen toads which he would hold in his mouth until you made him drop them, and then he'd be foaming at the mouth because of the toxin in their skin coating, he never learned.

Are these people fucking mental.
HMP Usk is a high security prison that houses sex offenders, Kiddy fiddlers and rapists.

Veterans... They're convicted criminals who are in there for a bloody good reason!

SSAFA can go and feck right off if they think I'm donating to their fund after this.

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
That's a bit steep, even if the damned thing is genuine . . . and most WII-era German decorations and badges are not.
Indeed. There is an open air antique market in Warszawa in an area called Kolo, really worth a visit if you're there, best times very early morning Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays to get the best stuff. Always interesting gear but astounding amounts of knock-off WWII kit, the Poles are masters at forgery. I picked up a couple of rubber stamps: one saying Field Post Office in German, and the second one saying Waffen SS Berlin 17 with the eagle and swastika. Being a humorous chap I have an old 10-year passport which I went through in about 7 years. I found a space amongst all the other stamps and stuck in the SS one. I love giving it to unsuspecting victims and inviting them to have a look through it...when they get to that one it's invariably ' What the fuck is that ????' to which I reply, 'Oh, it's just the Germans, they've started again.....heheheheheheh. ;)

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I tried ublock origin but I am still seeing this below even with AD Block Plus and uBlock running. Does anyone knows how to fvck it off?

It really is annoying.
@Sam The Bam - Add the following as a custom rule
www.arrse.co.uk##body > div[class][style*="position: fixed; width:"][style*="z-index: 21474"][style*="justify-content: center; font-family: Roboto, Arial;"]

@Sam The Bam - Add the following as a custom rule
www.arrse.co.uk##body > div[class][style*="position: fixed; width:"][style*="z-index: 21474"][style*="justify-content: center; font-family: Roboto, Arial;"]

I just replied on the other thread that it's not AD block causing the problem here using Firefox, it's Ghostery that is doing it.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I just replied on the other thread that it's not AD block causing the problem here using Firefox, it's Ghostery that is doing it.
I removed ghostery long ago, it seemed to be causing more issues than it cured...

I removed ghostery long ago, it seemed to be causing more issues than it cured...

I have never had a problem with Ghostery until now.

The US twenty dollar note having a makeover

Capture.JPG

Latest Threads