Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Kirkz

LE
I watched it while I was a scoffing a couple of Cheese & Tomato toasties, with a decent amount of tortilla crisps and Worcester sauce jammed in them, a 90's favourite of mine.

Delicious!
70's sarnies and James May, why not eh.

FFS man, somebody posted a video of borats fecking wedding!
I didn't watch that either, I have much more interesting things to occupy my precious time.

Try peanut butter, Bovril crisps and cornflakes on a butty.

I didn't watch that either, I have much more interesting things to occupy my precious time.

Try peanut butter, Bovril crisps and cornflakes on a butty.

Cornflakes?
Were you smoking spliffs when you put that together, sounds suspicious.

1603840510414.png

My 86 yo mother has a fox comes into the house , sits at her feet and watches telly with her

That would be cool, do they stink?

I thought they were vicious little fucker, like badgers.

There speaks the voice of experience.

Busted!
Yeah so, Canada in the 90's, wasn't many that didn't, even if it was stupidly a crime back then.

Londo

LE

I thought they were vicious little ******, like badgers.
Not vicious , they normally act very scared if anything , The dog foxes can wiff a bit but no worse than say a tom cat .
They will kill you're cat if they get a chance but most cats will chase them off . Chickens are fair game but that's about it .

Not vicious , they normally act very scared if anything , The dog foxes can wiff a bit but no worse than say a tom cat .
They will kill you're cat if they get a chance but most cats will chase them off . Chickens are fair game but that's about it .
Interesting, cheers.

Wonder if I could I legally own one without being attacked by rabid activists?

[Walks around the park in a red blazer and trumpet bugle with a fox on a leash]

Corrected for the anoraks

I thought they were vicious little ******, like badgers.

"Unfortunately, foxes are very smelly pets and they can’t ever be fully litter trained. They need to constantly mark their territories and will rip and shred belongings, particularly soft furnishings."

"The RSPCA feels strongly that foxes should not be kept as domestic pets in England and Wales, despite there being no legal restrictions on doing so. A spokesperson said: ‘Foxes have not been domesticated and a fox in captivity would have the same needs as in the wild. If a fox is taken into captivity, then it will be protected under the Animal Welfare Act 2006."

Are you using uBlock Origin? it has an 'element picker' that is quite handy for popups, masks etc.
View attachment 515620

I also have

View attachment 515621

between them, they seem to have shielded me from the popup-hell of the last couple of days.

ETA - I only had to manually block the popup on my phone, which has uBlock Origin installed but not 'I Don't Care About Cookies', so maybe it was the latter that did the business...

I tried ublock origin but I am still seeing this below even with AD Block Plus and uBlock running. Does anyone knows how to fvck it off?

It really is annoying.

Some estates do 'ave em

1603859701871.png

The Real Manchurian Candidate

#PlausableDeniability

Wonder if I could I legally own one without being attacked by rabid activists?

Depending on which State you live in then yes you can own an imported domesticate fox but it's going to cost you around 8 - 10k Just to bring it into the country. The last thing I read about buying a domesticated fox was that it will cost you around 9K.

It is illegal to trap and try to keep or raise a wild fox or remove a fox cub from the wild.

Almost. It's 10,000 and 100,000 respectively. Still take a while though! There are some numbers you can probably exclude to start with. Ascending and descending counts (1,2,3,4,5...8,7,6,5,4 etc.), repeats (2,2,2,2,2) and abbreviators (1,0,0,0,0). Still, depending on the intelligence of the person that set it up, maybe you can't exclude them.

Apparently some favourites (With pseudo-nerds anyway) are 1597, 10946 and 121393 which are the first 4, 5 and 6 digit numbers in the Fibonacci series respectively. At least if you forget the number you can work it out fairly quickly.

Vorderman Walt!

1603871168258.png

Latest Threads