Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

IMG-20201023-WA0013.jpg

Nah that's not a death threat Bob, that's more a Psyops thing. Now if you really want to wind them up just let them rabbit on and when/if they finish talking, ask if they are done and if they say yes then get up and walk away without saying anything else.

It drives them fvcking nuts.
It's on a par with "if you loved me you'd just know what to do/say" as if living with (or dare I say loving someone) and being a mind reader are the same thing.

It's just fukcing depressing that women are brought up from an early age of fairytales, dashing white knights on daring steeds who ride into battle to save them then ride off to ditch everything about them that made them so dashing and brave in the first place to look after them, the whole "fair maiden" BS to believe that they exist to be looked after and pandered to unquestioningly rather than being taught that life together is a partnership where problems require joint solutions not just to say "it's a man's job" when it gets difficult on the one hand and "how dare you treat me like I don't have a say in this" when the feminist boot gets worn on the other foot.

Having gone from the former to the latter, in the early days I made a rod for my own back by acquiescing all the time, now when I get the rant about how much better she could have done my only response is to invite her to fukc off and try as no amount of threats about getting the house and the kids equates to getting some semblance of control back over my life. Funny how in spite of how bad I must be, she's never actually packed her bags.

It's on a par with "if you loved me you'd just know what to do/say" as if living with (or dare I say loving someone) and being a mind reader are the same thing.

It's just fukcing depressing that women are brought up from an early age of fairytales, dashing white knights on daring steeds who ride into battle to save them then ride off to ditch everything about them that made them so dashing and brave in the first place to look after them, the whole "fair maiden" BS to believe that they exist to be looked after and pandered to unquestioningly rather than being taught that life together is a partnership where problems require joint solutions not just to say "it's a man's job" when it gets difficult on the one hand and "how dare you treat me like I don't have a say in this" when the feminist boot gets worn on the other foot.

Having gone from the former to the latter, in the early days I made a rod for my own back by acquiescing all the time, now when I get the rant about how much better she could have done my only response is to invite her to fukc off and try as no amount of threats about getting the house and the kids equates to getting some semblance of control back over my life. Funny how in spite of how bad I must be, she's never actually packed her bags.

I completely agree and it's the reason I told her early in our marriage that I was not putting up with her crap. Marriage is either a two way street or one is going to be pretty miserable a little later in life which could possibly lead to divorce.

Sorted. Back to posting random bollocks.

That consent thing, was it a notice at the bottom of the page saying something about adblock?

He has a pepper spray, baton, pistol, rifle in the back and a vehicle, people attacking him warrants a response, the very least of which would be to drive off

. . . or, as he seemed to do, view what was happening and decide not to make himself a casualty whilst calling for support so that the little tinkers can be dealt with?

Instead of getting out of the car and immediately going 3 to 1 with the option of offering up a pepper spray, baton, pistol and (maybe) a long weapon to 3 snot-nosed ne'er-do-wells?

Here, for most HO Police Forces, the training when confronted with a bladed weapon if out on the street, is to put as much street furniture between it (the blade and whoever is carrying it) and yourself and colleagues, particularly things such as cars and vans.

Simples, really.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer