Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1603784992480.png

I shall be back if and when this consent bollocks is sorted. I've cleared cookies, deleted adblock from site and it still (as for many others) appears on every. bloody. page. There will be no more posts from me in the meantime. Farewell and bon voyage.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
"They believe these imports are responsible for increased levels of road accidents in many poorer African and Asian countries. The cars are also pumping out fine particulate matter and nitrogen oxides, which are major sources of air pollution in many cities."
thats a good excuse, cant be the style of driving and poor roads then can it

"They believe these imports are responsible for increased levels of road accidents in many poorer African and Asian countries. The cars are also pumping out fine particulate matter and nitrogen oxides, which are major sources of air pollution in many cities."
thats a good excuse, cant be the style of driving and poor roads then can it

This only applies to cars that are sold? Does that mean the cars,agricultural machines and plant that is stolen in Europe, put into shipping containers and sent to Africa are not causing a problem?

That's the way to do it!':

I shall be back if and when this consent bollocks is sorted. I've cleared cookies, deleted adblock from site and it still (as for many others) appears on every. bloody. page. There will be no more posts from me in the meantime. Farewell and bon voyage.

Sorted. Back to posting random bollocks.

Latest Threads