Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Kirkz

LE
US election. I'll give them credit, they take personal attacks to a whole new level.
Ah, Septic politics.
I don't want to know about this countries politics let alone some foreign country I couldn't give a fuck about.
Quite why the Septics think everyone wants to know what shit they get up to is beyond me.

1603661803148.png

Ah, Septic politics.
I don't want to know about this countries politics let alone some foreign country I couldn't give a **** about.
Quite why the Septics think everyone wants to know what shit they get up to is beyond me.

It's worse than the bloody Dead Pool thread...

Me neither, load of no name fuckwits I've never heard of and care less the fuck about.

chrismcd

Old-Salt
Very good vid...seems to be gen.

The Germans got there first - the good Dr Lippisch to be precise - who else!
1603662623299.png

The Airfoilboat is a brainchild of no less a personage than Dr. Alexander Lippisch, world-famous in the aerodynamics field until his death in 1976. In the early 'thirties, he developed his first delta-winged aircraft, far ahead of its time. This model was the foundation stone for the rocket aircraft Messerschmitt Me 163 and for further development of the slim delta constructions of smaller caliber with which Lippisch established the basic principles of supersonic flight during the 'forties.

Russians nicked a good German idea - again!

The Germans got there first - the good Dr Lippisch to be precise - who else!
View attachment 515108

The Airfoilboat is a brainchild of no less a personage than Dr. Alexander Lippisch, world-famous in the aerodynamics field until his death in 1976. In the early 'thirties, he developed his first delta-winged aircraft, far ahead of its time. This model was the foundation stone for the rocket aircraft Messerschmitt Me 163 and for further development of the slim delta constructions of smaller caliber with which Lippisch established the basic principles of supersonic flight during the 'forties.

Russians nicked a good German idea - again!
One of those is in my ultimate garage. I could tuck it under the wing of Spasatel.

You need the sound on. This is weird, I'd love to know how it works. It even does it when I close my eyes and listen.

C'mon man, even a blind man could have seen that result coming from a mile away. ;) Why else would the Democrats put up an old crippled man in the throes of Alzheimer's Disease (whose best days are behind him) as their candidate for president? The key is who they nominated as the party's vice presidential candidate - a young thruster from California who is just aching to get her hands on the levers of power and start enacting the liberal policies that will lead to the destruction of the US economy. All it takes is for Joe to be declared unfit for office. Soon, Joe, soon.

Kirkz

LE
You need the sound on. This is weird, I'd love to know how it works. It even does it when I close my eyes and listen.

No idea what the noise is but I can't hear any words in that clip at all.

No idea what the noise is but I can't hear any words in that clip at all.
Turn your hearing aid up.
I said TURN YOUR HEARING AID UP

you deaf old cunt.

Latest Threads