Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
122557733_10223522675878020_8900983781218162471_n.jpg

Interview with King Hussein of Jordan back in 1972. After being ambushed he took cover in a ditch. He then went back to his car, only to go back to the ditch to retrieve his beret. The reporter then mentions it to his wife who says that he never told her about that. I wonder if that was cited in the divorce.

Er, clearly a film ref....educate me please as I'm not really a film buff.
Pictures painting...

Probably a bad example.
The bearded one is Mike Finnegan. They used to do magazines and stuff back when those cars were new.

ish.

If you watched that far then Dulcich has the ponytail.

Last edited:

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer

Ciggie

GCM
As an artist...good, competent but in no way brilliant...this sort of thing really gets on my tits....but what makes a good picture? The best answer I've had to that question was from an Irish abstract artist mate who said ' Something you can look at every day and see something different'. By comparison, see website of a Hungarian master who I know...he gets good dosh for his work, but nothing like the charlatan banksie...

As an artist...good, competent but in no way brilliant...this sort of thing really gets on my tits....but what makes a good picture? The best answer I've had to that question was from an Irish abstract artist mate who said ' Something you can look at every day and see something different'. By comparison, see website of a Hungarian master who I know...he gets good dosh for his work, but nothing like the charlatan banksie...

That’s an interesting post, and a good view from your Irish friend. I am a big fan of abstract art for many reasons. The biggest one being that I am rubbish at art, and abstract art actually helps me get to grips with art.
I will look through your Hungarian friend’s work at leisure.
Thanks again, @Ciggie

Latest Threads