Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

FB_IMG_1603347767751.jpg

aardvark64

War Hero
I didn’t know that, truly an “informative”. So Scots, Welsh, Boggies, Cornish and Bretons are all Eastern European imports?
... early Austrian exports?

It’s gen. and F expensive.

I just have never been able to work out how someone decided that making coffee from that would be a good idea!

Somebody probably ran out of coffee one morning and saw the bean laden log on the lawn and though, fuck it, itll wash off.

Ive done worse

Incidentally, cat shit coffer is ok but its not that good and most of it comes from farmed animals now.

Somebody probably ran out of coffee one morning and saw the bean laden log on the lawn and though, **** it, itll wash off.

Ive done worse

Incidentally, cat shit coffer is ok but its not that good and most of it comes from farmed animals now.

Yes exactly

I always imagine two Dutch planters just released from a Japanese internment camp desperate for a coffee.

“Ach Hans, it’ll wash off...”

aardvark64

War Hero

The absolute state of this country. When are the tories going to start being conservatives and put a stop to all this bullahit

Never.

It will take people of sterner stuff to turn this country round now. Governments have been 'nice' and all things to everyone for too long. It's a votes things.

. . . what about the threat that is "fine". Makes me shudder every time I hear it from the Long Haired Colonel.
The one that gets me is "Excuse me?", followed by the even worse "WHAT did you say?"
[DRIFT] [/PERSEC]

I know that one close friend has a similarly “robust” relationship with his own wife, to that which I have to endure with Mrs RCT(V) TWO.

As other friends - and relatives - choose to disguise (hide!) the “confrontational” nature of their domestic relationships, I had thought that I was unusual/alone, in having to endure the changed attitude/atmosphere, from that which originally persuaded me to (again) take the plunge into marital “bliss” twenty-two years ago :( .

Reading these recent comments has been a revelation . . . greatly received ;) .

I clearly forgot my own earlier comment that . . . .

“Women are all the same – they only look different, so that we know which one is ours”

[/DRIFT] [PERSEC]

Last edited:
Can't find the original OP for this pic...any background on it? Sent it to an ex-RHF mate and he reckons it to be a German Leopard main battle tank, says the zigzag skirting is typically boxhead and the turret is most definitely a Leopard...from a private collection ?

View attachment 513840

The St Andrew's cross on the turret and the grey berets will identify it as CR2 from the RSDG....

Latest Threads