Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

That's nothing...when Czechoslovakia split up there were a couple of places where the new national borders ran through town, so well-thought-out it was.

Meh.

Bernauer Strasse, Berlin.

The boundary went right through an apartment building.

Front door in the east, rear windows in the west.

TamH70

MIA
Meh.

Bernauer Strasse, Berlin.

The boundary went right through an apartment building.

Front door in the east, rear windows in the west.

I take it that that young man up top is going to get his Fallschirmjager's wings a tad earlier than he was expecting?

Christ you live on the edge mate...:)

No mate I really don't. I told her in the first year of our marriage when she started with the PMS crap that I didn't give a fvck if she couldn't help it, I wasn't putting up with her crap now or in the future and I still don't put up with it.

She starts her crap and I just walk away. It took some time for it to sink in but she eventually saw that crap and arguing was going to get her nowhere. She wants to talk about feelings... fine. talk to your female pals about it because I have no idea what a female feels and I really don't give a fvck either.

It's either get along and be nice to each other or pack you bags and do one. I will not argue with any female over some of the shite they see as a problem.

No mate I really don't. I told her in the first year of our marriage when she started with the PMS crap that I didn't give a fvck if she couldn't help it, I wasn't putting up with her crap now or in the future and I still don't put up with it.

She starts her crap and I just walk away. It took some time for it to sink in but she eventually saw that crap and arguing was going to get her nowhere. She wants to talk about feelings... fine. talk to your female pals about it because I have no idea what a female feels and I really don't give a fvck either.

It's either get along and be nice to each other or pack you bags and do one. I will not argue with any female over some of the shite they see as a problem.

Henry Kissinger’s got nothing on you :)

Ciggie

GCM

Very similar with my ex.....when she went off on one I would settle down with a good book and a beer, a finger implanted in my good ear giving me almost complete silence :) She got the message after a while and packed it in as a futile exercise :) ( 70% deaf in my left ear due to a collosal fart brain tumour when I was about 20 ).

st bruno

War Hero
Can't find the original OP for this pic...any background on it? Sent it to an ex-RHF mate and he reckons it to be a German Leopard main battle tank, says the zigzag skirting is typically boxhead and the turret is most definitely a Leopard...from a private collection ?

View attachment 513840
I saw this post a few days ago somewhere it said that it was at a army day in Dundee .The colour of the berets may be the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards

Latest Threads