Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

The final diagnosis being cholesterol I am keeping a sharp eye on food intake...having run through the 'don'ts' on the medications and bearing in mind that neither marijauna nor lager don't interfere, nor contain any cholesterol, I'm keeping on as usual but with a fair modicum of moderation....
1603181272976.png

I've just received/opened the following . . . :) !!

"Nokia 215 4G and Nokia 225 4G are on their way with 4G connectivity and everyone’s favorite Snake game. And for music-lovers, the Nokia Essential Wireless headphones are sure to please".

1603191871807.png

What the absolute xxxx is that.
Has it gone off and spoiled?
There is zero chance of that going anywhere near my mouth let alone being eaten by me.

The chicken flesh itself is a dark bluish-gray or even black, and the bones are black as well. But the meat really doesn't taste different by nature; it's just chicken. ... In fact, if you're looking for free-range and well-raised birds, choosing a black chicken is a good way to go. (Apparently)

TamH70

MIA
What the absolute xxxx is that.
Has it gone off and spoiled?
There is zero chance of that going anywhere near my mouth let alone being eaten by me.

This is what that chicken looks like with its plumage on. The black skin is actually how it looks like normally sans feathers.

jmb3296

War Hero
This is what that chicken looks like with its plumage on. The black skin is actually how it looks like normally sans feathers.

The breast meet looks to have liquified and the carcass itself to be older than anything that could be described as “ well hung”. I can’t smell it in the photo but it looks on the second photo to be rank.
I have plucked, skinned or butchered chickens of many varieties ( never a silkie) pigeons, grouse and pheasant.
That carcass would be condemned immediately, I wouldn’t even cook it for the dogs.

Oyibo

LE
The chicken flesh itself is a dark bluish-gray or even black, and the bones are black as well. But the meat really doesn't taste different by nature; it's just chicken. ... In fact, if you're looking for free-range and well-raised birds, choosing a black chicken is a good way to go. (Apparently)

It is quail rather than chicken.

Londo

LE
Black Chickens Matter

Are you insane ?
Something unnatural has happened to that bird.
Christ - its even got Chinese writing on the label !

Light a large bonfire in the garden, drop it on it, wash your hands and sterilize the kitchen.

Ship it to China
The original label, is over printed with another that contains Chinese(?) characters, which might indicate the damn thing already has a connection with China . . . :( !!

1603198897494.png

Latest Threads