Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

The final diagnosis being cholesterol I am keeping a sharp eye on food intake...having run through the 'don'ts' on the medications and bearing in mind that neither marijauna nor lager don't interfere, nor contain any cholesterol, I'm keeping on as usual but with a fair modicum of moderation....

Well I'm pleased to hear it.

I can't be the only one who noticed you had become boring and unfunny.

Ciggie, I showed herself your post mate and she says to be very, very careful. Lager/beer will up your triglyceride levels which usually up your blood pressure, up blood sugar, and up cholesterol levels.

As for the weed, well Marijuana causes the heart to beat faster and blood pressure to rise, which can be dangerous for people with heart disease and you mate have heart disease.

The risk of heart attack is several times higher in the hour after smoking marijuana than it would be normally,

Oy Chops! I've got a tenner on him in The Dead Pool!

I didn’t realise a truncheon and whistle were so heavy...
Looks can deceive. ;-)
Police Penzance (2).jpg

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1603149458879.png

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
1603169418873.png

Sexton Blake

War Hero