Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Durandal1

Old-Salt
EjLlHmTUcAE7dv1.jpg

240Z/M5 V10 Frankenbuild....

Faaaar out! Near on 50 years ago the temptation to commit to considerable debt vs very little debt made my choice between a Zed pocket-rocket vs a 1600 sensibly easier ... that I had the resources to tart the 1600 up a bit helped ... but that Zed’s a pearler, to be sure! I still managed to put the 1600 on its’ lid ...

Attachments

• 69BE1BB3-59E7-44F8-B3D0-E6B9655E1557.jpeg
    69BE1BB3-59E7-44F8-B3D0-E6B9655E1557.jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 65

It's called follwing the lead.

Change a good technology into an invasive one that you stole from somebody else, become the worlds richest man while complaining there are too many people on earth, then magically become a world health expert dictating governments around the globe on how to vaccinate mankind.

People on facebook can be blocked, Bill Gates however is proving difficult.

I bet you thought I was talking about Zuckerberg, who also followed the same conniving path, stopping short of Doctor walting ;)

Delighted to see this wretched septic corporate octopus being taught some home truths.
A guy I worked with opened a franchise branch about 10 years ago, to qualify for which he had to go for training in the US. Everything was about making profit, by measuring the food dished out to the last millimetre/gram.
In addition to their miserable apology for bread, they heavily touted sugar bomb or aspartame soft drinks by offering "deals".

Delighted to see this wretched septic corporate octopus being taught some home truths.
A guy I worked with opened a franchise branch about 10 years ago, to qualify for which he had to go for training in the US. Everything was about making profit, by measuring the food dished out to the last millimetre/gram.
In addition to their miserable apology for bread, they heavily touted sugar bomb or aspartame soft drinks by offering "deals".

They had a big budget for website rebrands, and even just for running a competition

So they don't skimp money on everything, just like most corporates they skimp money on the product they're selling just not the marketing around it

Sexton Blake

War Hero
They had a big budget for website rebrands, and even just for running a competition

So they don't skimp money on everything, just like most corporates they skimp money on the product they're selling just not the marketing around it

Sell the sizzle, not the sausage.

I recall being quite excited by the emergence of Subway in the UK, with the Eat Fresh tagline, as I thought it would replace the McD's and Burgerking that the kids (and wife) like to frequent.

When one was finally opened within driving distance, we went and as I saw it being made, I was wondering which part of any of it was actually 'fresh'.

One opened in our town and closed after a few years. The Franchise was bought out and probably barely makes a profit, as I rarely see anyone in it

Seen a Skyvan do the same with the entire load bunched up on the ramp. There's a clip somewhere of a Turbine Kudu (some genius romantically called them an angel or something) also losing it with the load dangling out the back door like chalfonts on a fat chick.

A chap I knew well was flying the Clubs brand new Turbine Islander. We got out at 12,000' and he decided after we had disappeared he was going to pull a perfect 1G loop the loop.

He put the nose down , picked up speed and then started to initiate an almost perfect first half until nearing the top of the loop his arse parted company with the seat ( forgot to tighten his seat belt ) and his feet parted company with the pedals and he reckoned he spent most of 5,000' upside down before he regained control.

Britten Norman must build them tough.

Subway opened a franchise in the middle of Carrickfergus town centre about 15 years ago. Rarely saw too many in it, and the whole of Market Place STANK because of it. There's a Boots chemist next door, and I know their staff complained about it numerous times.

Now closed, the building is now a family-run caff.

Latest Threads