Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Dredd

LE
Nearly right...........

View attachment 508365

Got to get me one of those! And possibly one of these as well:

MaskSideOnManican_540x.png

But unfortunately the site hasn't explained what this acronym is for:

CLINT_TEE_WHT_720x.jpg

And they upgraded the seating to plastic stuff that doesn't cause as much injury..... Going soft in their old age?
Was going to say the same, but you beat me to it.

I wonder if they've replaced the pint glasses with plastic for the same reason?

HE117

LE
Remind me Oh Weegie brethren... was there not a drink in the Sarry Heid that was made up from the dregs of the optics?

It is many moons since I visited, and somehow my recollections of the establishment were always fuzzy..!

The seaside chip thieves amuse me though. I can imagine sitting quietly in the car with a flask of tea and watching them gang up on turistas.

Hours of amusement to be had there.

You should park up at Lions Head or Cape Point to watch the monkeys doing the tourists over. If they're not slapping the chebs of the women folk or pulling their hair, they're nicking valuables out of the motors.

Whenever our presenter did a 'piece to camera' they also did a good line in demented wanking in the back of the shot.

Kirkz

LE
In Scotland it doesn't even need to be a statue...

20200922_154009_copy_1008x756.jpg

Oyibo

LE
You should park up at Lions Head or Cape Point to watch the monkeys doing the tourists over. If they're not slapping the chebs of the women folk or pulling their hair, they're nicking valuables out of the motors.

Whenever our presenter did a 'piece to camera' they also did a good line in demented wanking in the back of the shot.

It was always a joy to watch a baboon curling one out on the roof of a tourist's car at Cape Point.

The horrible f*ckers

Latest Threads