Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Nearly right...........

View attachment 508365
They totally knew what they were doing.

ezgif-1-4416489af3ec.jpg

Have you seen these little buggers chasing after someone?

Or for a funnier take

Non venomous and rudimentary teeth. What's it going to do? Stomp you to death?

Bloody snowflakes. The ones getting chased by the gulls are just as weak. Got dive bombed by skuas daily down south and eventually you just learn to ignore them or brush them away as you would a fly when they get close. Team leader got a two inch gash from an Arctic Tern on his melon for getting too close to its nest though.

Non venomous and rudimentary teeth. What's it going to do? Stomp you to death?

Bloody snowflakes. The ones getting chased by the gulls are just as weak. Got dive bombed by skuas daily down south and eventually you just learn to ignore them or brush them away as you would a fly when they get close. Team leader got a two inch gash from an Arctic Tern on his melon for getting too close to its nest though.
My Grandad did a spell on the M M Convoys.Him and another bloke were set aloft to defend the radio masts from seagulls.
They used cricket bats.

The seaside chip thieves amuse me though. I can imagine sitting quietly in the car with a flask of tea and watching them gang up on turistas.

Hours of amusement to be had there.

The seaside chip thieves amuse me though. I can imagine sitting quietly in the car with a flask of tea and watching them gang up on turistas.

Hours of amusement to be had there.
Years ago at Rhyl, some chavs were having a grand old time lobbing chips out over the sun bathers.

Latest Threads