Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
This reminds me of a slight Issue I have. How the hell do you get rid of a full size female store dummy. There has been one in this house since I moved in and it's a little bit studenty for an elderly me.
Very simple solution, PM @Kirkz

This was in my local Dutch Macdonalds toilet while attached to NATO, until The Sun got it removed , yes The Sun

View attachment 508073
The Lismore in Glasgow. Nobodies ever tried to do anything about it.

1601374233473.png

Assuming this hasn't been posted elsewhere already:

Assuming this hasn't been posted elsewhere already:

Users going to need training and continued competency checks. Not sure I'd want to be using one in strong, gusty winds or very low visibility.

Well that's another Glasgow establishment that I will never darken the door of...

Sanctimonious Prickery of the worst kind IMHO!
Are The Louden and The Bristol Bar more your kind of thing? We're not short of pubs and as the one in my previous post is one of the two main watering holes for Teuchters and Islanders and one of the few places I've ever heard people conversing in the Gaelic it doesn't bother me. I did boycott it when Tam McGraw had it, as I try not to give money to gangsters.

Bristol Bar Duke St.

1601376834394.png

Users going to need training and continued competency checks. Not sure I'd want to be using one in strong, gusty winds or very low visibility.
Chicken.

Why would you need three?

Don't they have changeable magazines in which to put the ammunition? :scratch:
One in the glove box, one in the night stand and one concealed carry. Simples.

I bet more than a few members would love to stay in a place like this

The part where the hotel burns downs is gutting but watching him cry about it is serious cringe.

Its his own fault for not having the 10p year old wiring checked and yet he is expecting 500k in donations for him to rebuild it and set it up as his business.

I just cant understand how people expect others to fund their business ideas for nothing in return.

I bet more than a few members would love to stay in a place like this

The part where the hotel burns downs is gutting but watching him cry about it is serious cringe.

Its his own fault for not having the 10p year old wiring checked and yet he is expecting 500k in donations for him to rebuild it and set it up as his business.

I just cant understand how people expect others to fund their business ideas for nothing in return.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
120468409_3103752856417737_8470023940341323056_n.jpg

Latest Threads