Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

TamH70

MIA
Star Wars' recent films have been extremely successful. So much so that a new action figure of the most reviled character from a detested series of prequels is getting released before one from the latest film, "The (so-called) Rise of Skywalker"

Fricking Jar Jar Binks!?!

Londo

LE
This reminds me of a slight Issue I have. How the hell do you get rid of a full size female store dummy. There has been one in this house since I moved in and it's a little bit studenty for an elderly me.
Got a front garden to leave it in ? Any studenty types living nearby ? Soon be gone .

endure

GCM
WTF? :? Where do you shop that you find carded hand shaped vibrating dildos next to a card of love beads for the discriminating woman? :? :omg:

He's looking for a bit of relief for his piles...

2BC197F9-13B0-46AF-9C37-21127E3822CC.jpeg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
WTF? :? Where do you shop that you find carded hand shaped vibrating dildos next to a card of love beads for the discriminating woman? :? :omg:
The Vatican gift shop?

Oh, sorry - I read that as Rosary beads

There was a little shop just round the corner from my Grans and the first thing I did when she gave me any pocket money was to go and buy some liquorice sticks.

The Finns and Italians do a mean line in licqourice and there is a fabulous stall at Borough Market, the owners of which take it very seriously.
A mate of mine (runs the stunningly good Station Buffet at Bridlington Railway Station, cracking pint, Ham sarnies etc. PR done), went to the Pontefract Licquorice Festival and punted me large quantity of quality black stuff.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
an interesting video showing some wartime landing craft
hes a gutsy lad climbing on top of that rotten metal, but if you view it full screen its stunning

Last edited:

Latest Threads