Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I think that it is very important to do stupid things, especially if it requires a great deal of work and thought
the more stupid the better

Two questions.
What happens to the foam,does it eventually evaporate or is there sticky mess still on the ground?
If yer man had nailed the thing down, how high would the foam have gone up?

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Two questions.
What happens to the foam,does it eventually evaporate or is there sticky mess still on the ground?
If yer man had nailed the thing down, how high would the foam have gone up?
1 I don't know, it appears to break down into the soil, but I bet it needs lots of cleaning up

2 poor maths on his part, should have put at least 4 tonnes on the base to brace it, and used steel
But probably twice the height
He is quite mad, no doubt he will have another go soon

1 I don't know, it appears to break down into the soil, but I bet it needs lots of cleaning up

2 poor maths on his part, should have put at least 4 tonnes on the base to brace it, and used steel
But probably twice the height
He is quite mad, no doubt he will have another go soon
He reminds me of Dr Lothario from Despicable Me.
Mad scientist.

The culture of kowtowing to rioters, hobbling officers doing their duty and throwing them under the bus for doing so on her watch is not going to engender a safe environment when dealing with the criminal classes. Who wants to risk losing their job for doing it properly and possibly offending one of the entitled?

Her approach to the job is not coming across as robust and pro active.

chrismcd

Old-Salt
Needed more viewing than on the beekeeping thread.
minard+20.jpg

The culture of kowtowing to rioters, hobbling officers doing their duty and throwing them under the bus for doing so on her watch is not going to engender a safe environment when dealing with the criminal classes. Who wants to risk losing their job for doing it properly and possibly offending one of the entitled?

Her approach to the job is not coming across as robust and pro active.

I'm in security/LE myself and unless she specifically directed that police personnel cannot search suspects they detain I can't see the connection. Are you inferring the detaining officers failed to search their suspect because of Dick?

Feel free to think about it for a few seconds.
If you think I've turned in to Psychic Bob overnight, you're mistaken. We obviously read and hear differing news reports, so I haven't a clue what you're referring to. If you feel unable or embarrassed about elaborating, just say so.

Dr Death

War Hero
Seems from a spam email these sweet things want to meet me, think they might be ruskies?

Did not realise an overweight, balding professional on FTRS was such an attraction?
1601121627375.png

Carlie

1601121655217.png

Dana

1601121677603.png

Amelia

Latest Threads