Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

120193370_1119682838433821_3425679251987353780_n.jpg

I really did get one Slovak gf to stick a paper bag on her head whilst we were at it once. I am a gentleman and I had the decency to cut two eye holes in it. On reflection, I should probably have worn one too....sans the eyeholes....
Tut. You know the drill - any hole's a goal.

Ciggie

GCM
PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL AND BATHROOM TEST
During a visit to a mental hospital, one of the visitors asked the director: ′′ According to what criteria do you decide who should be admitted here?"
The director replied: ′′ We fill a bathtub with water and after giving the patient a spoon, a glass and a bucket, we ask them to empty it. According to the way they choose to empty it, we decide whether to admit them or not."
The visitor said: ′′ Ahhh I've got it. A normal person would use a bucket, because it's bigger than a glass and a spoon."
The director: ′′ Absolutely not! A normal person would take the plug out. And now tell me, would you prefer a single or a shared room?"

118771048_10221371130361809_7654211537374698175_n.jpg

If this is a genuine story, I will stand with you in respect for the officer who lost his life. Sadly, most leftys won't stand with me here because they are wound up in their hatred of all police mantra, but at least the normal people of my acquaintance aren't anything like those idiots.

Ciggie

GCM
If this is a genuine story, I will stand with you in respect for the officer who lost his life. Sadly, most leftys won't stand with me here because they are wound up in their hatred of all police mantra, but at least the normal people of my acquaintance aren't anything like those idiots.
A schoolmate posted it on facefuck...this was my comment:

Says it all. When I saw the story this morning there were no details of the 'racial ethnicity' or whatever of the shooter but I immediately thought : a black. I don't like making such presumptious jumps, but am I right ? Haven't updated yet.

Nature’s equivalent of AJAX as a recce vehicle.

Latest Threads