Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

dlrg

LE
lisa3.jpg

Edited for accuracy

lisa.jpg

There was a time I was surprised about snide goods in SE Asia. No longer.

I did enjoy this line though:

‘The owner of the warehouse said they had received a “monthly input of used condoms from an unknown person”.’

Which ARRSER do we think this might be?
Remind me of a discussion around uniform items and the various classes of stores. We were being briefed by a supplier officer about what happened to old and used uniform items, and the story went that most of them were collected together and shipped to Donington for disposal.

One of the scruff in the back row then put his hand up and asked, "is that all uniform items that are returned sir?" The response was yes, they were all sent back, sorted and packaged up for disposal.

Scruff went one step further "So does that mean that Donington has a big pile of used WRAF PT knickers......"

Dr Death

War Hero
1601024555114.png

Some traffic wardens have become traffic community support officers, (TCSOs)
How - where - exactly does BWB sit in this great scheme of things . . . particularly with the new head-gear, that you have . . . ?! ;) .

1601026617068.png

Latest Threads