Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1600938454038.png

Kirkz

LE
Jeez, that brings back memories, that (the original pic obvs) is from that post-nuclear war drama the Beeb made in the 1980s wasn't it. I always remember that particular scene, the panicked civvies behind the wire fence being patrolled by a wounded traffic warden with a rifle, spooky scene.
Threads?

That's the one. I remember thinking at first it would be absurd to arm a traffic warden but then I thought that with society having collapsed maybe he would be an ex-serviceman and so roped in and handed a weapon and told to get on with it, whatever, it was an extremely evocative scene.

Londo

LE
That's the one. I remember thinking at first it would be absurd to arm a traffic warden but then I thought that with society having collapsed maybe he would be an ex-serviceman and so roped in and handed a weapon and told to get on with it, whatever, it was an extremely evocative scene.
My thoughts too when I first saw that scene

Latest Threads