Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1600894018250.png

My niece was called to have an interview without coffee with her daughters head mistress and informed that her 5 year old daughter was putting the frighteners on the kids in the playground, her favourite weapon being the cardboard tube from a roll of Christmas wrapping paper. Laughed my socks off.

They're such great fun to watch and listen too. Never stops chattering, full of questions and she takes it all on board.

I have a four year old Granddaughter just like that. Her six year old sister isn't confrontational and doesn't want to fight. Her kid sister however is the complete opposite, anyone messes with her big sister and she will mess them up. The kid is fearless.

However, seeing as the wee one is grandpa's best wee pal, old grandpa is catching hell from both herself and the newest member to the Coven our DiL. I stand accused of possibly dispensing advice to said granddaughter that may have made her stand up to the reigning wee classroom princess and fisticuffs may have been involved.

Both the kid and I are pleading the 5th, she learns real fast that one.
No names, no pack drill. :mrgreen:

Queensland seems to be suffering badly from young criminals taking the place over
the authorities need to come down hard on these scum

Townsville. I noticed that most of the groups of kids that they showed were black. I wonder if they are Africans of Aboriginal Australians. I think it's important to start tracking immigrant crime so that the long terms effects of mass migration can be better understood so that people can make better decisions on the matter in future.

Imagine being robbed by the red hand gang with a fake pistol in your own house

Townsville. I noticed that most of the groups of kids that they showed were black. I wonder if they are Africans of Aboriginal Australians. I think it's important to start tracking immigrant crime so that the long terms effects of mass migration can be better understood so that people can make better decisions on the matter in future.

Imagine being robbed by the red hand gang with a fake pistol in your own house

Criminals in Australia? Who’d have thought it...?

aardvark64

War Hero
As seen on another web-site recently:

Latest Threads