Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Holy Cow batman
I can hear the rev limiter cutting in on the cops bike
no idea of what speed they are up to but its well over the Ton
crazy Finns
They're not that good, Finns ain't wot they used to be!

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Not sure where to put this but it brought a smile to my face :)

If that had been me then I would have got the Broadband supplier/villagers to buy me a brand new TV :)
Sounds a bit fishy to me. Really old tv's don't work any more. Newer CRT tv's don't emit that much signal. Flat screens of all types are practically emission free. What are the odds that a periodic impulse from a discrete component tv would be broad spectrum enough to jam a whole band of low power channels, or powerful enough to knock out something like a DLOS signal?

Doesn't sound right to me.

Eta: Unless it was on the same mains ring as the modem and putting heavy RFI on the powerline.

Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
Oh dear sweet Jaysus....what the fucking fuck is tha ???? Looks like Pam Doove off The League of Gentlemen...

118504031_10223802915678859_1555758002048539213_n.jpg

Yee Har
ride him cowboy
the African Approach to dealing with car thieves

Not far from where I live. Used to travel that road every day when looking after the IT for a major motor manufacturer in the industrial area the thief must have nicked the vehicle.

Holy Cow batman
crazy Finns
Watched that and can only say feckin ‘ell!
I love showing bike vids to people and watch them swaying from side to side leaning into the corners, some even push the tablet away from them when braking and pull it towards them when accelerating.

Holy Cow batman
crazy Finns

That's got every cliche in the book ... over kerbs, going the wrong way against the flow of traffic, through a park, round the backs of some houses, narrow spaces between (moving) vehicles ... except it's not a Mission Impossible film, it's real. What a ride!

I'm still trying to figure out what the surprise ending is, though ... is it that the bloke turns out to be ginger?

Latest Threads