Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

This:

Dragon stack.jpg

is this:

1600619006663.png

Only it shouldn't be upright now.

At 1400 the charges went pop!, the stack shuddered a bit, tilted a touch and then sat on it's arse.

Locally, a book is open as to when it'll give up and allow Newton to have a go :)

endure

GCM
This:

View attachment 505924

is this:

View attachment 505925

At 1400 the charges went pop!, the stack shuddered a bit, tilted a touch and then sat on it's arse.

Locally, a book is open as to when it'll give up and allow Newton to have a go :)

The article directly underneath that... :mrgreen:

This:

View attachment 505924

is this:

View attachment 505925

Fred would have dropped it into its own footprint.

This:

View attachment 505924

is this:

View attachment 505925

Calling @dingerr, @bob_the_bomb
@MrBane

endure

GCM
The cavity magnetron that Randall and Boot invented at Birmingham University, Tizard took to the USA and US historian James Phinney Baxter called 'the most valuable cargo ever brought to our shores'

1600621650888.png

The H2S radar it was used in in the navigator position of a Lancaster

1600621721819.png

Last edited:

endure

GCM
They build them tough, down by 'ere :cool:

"Mr Pritchard-Jones said: “He was lying down leaning slightly against a rock with his penis in his hand and was playing with himself.”

The witness told another woman what she had seen, and a short video clip of him was taken from a distance."

Fish for supper...

HE117

LE
Last edited:

Ciggie

GCM
This:

View attachment 505924

is this:

View attachment 505925

What exactly the fuck is an 'impartial collapse' ????? Sounds like me after a particularly good sesh - Floor, plate glass window, skip...I don't ( smash !!!)

Ciggie

GCM

First find a Mulberry tree. There was one in the garden near Guildford when I was about 3 years old and I saw my next one near Hereford about 25 years later....in between and since, nowt.

Edited to add...no, partial memory failure, saw some in Prague, but that doesn't count re. UK.

Ciggie

GCM
Fuck it, I'll namedrop and say my mate was on the production team who did Stairway, as I've said a million times before, and he has a book out for those who haven't already been subjected to my merciless plugging, damned good read, going into it's third print run....

Latest Threads