Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

1600419312951.png

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Hunt and Sheene.
I wanted to be able to drive like Hunt and ride a bike like Sheene, and have horny supermodels hanging off my arm.

I am crap at driving, can't ride a motorcycle and always ended up with the fat minger.
I'm sure I know you, weren't you called Queen Mary 'cos you always went out with tugs? :-D :-D

Ciggie

GCM
Big G, my Sapper mate rides a Suzuki Hayabusa, absolute missile of a bike.
What he does do is wear full kit, Kevlar lined jeans and bike jacket with associated armoured bits as a minimum.
He's been down the road on his arse before.. He got up and walked away through wearing the proper kit.

No excuses for not wearing it in his book.
Amazing machines 'Spider' in Japanese. This is a vid of one ripping up Warszawa...if you know the roads it is fecking incredible !!!

It's a segment.
It's a section or sector, if you cut it into an actual triangle by making the arc side straight the bit left over would be a segment.

1600423223594.png

Mary Hinge

War Hero
Bit perplexed about the people who say the photo is 'old'. I pinched it from The Daily Mail. The story appeared at 20:52, 17 September 2020, (last night). I haven't seen it on these pages, or anywhere else other than the DM.

dlrg

LE
Bit perplexed about the people who say the photo is 'old'. I pinched it from The Daily Mail. The story appeared at 20:52, 17 September 2020, (last night). I haven't seen it on these pages, or anywhere else other than the DM.

Posted yesterday

Amazing machines 'Spider' in Japanese. This is a vid of one ripping up Warszawa...if you know the roads it is fecking incredible !!!

Up to 260 km/h (161 mph) and you could still see there was more behind the throttle.

There was a time when that sort of thing appealed to me. Now it scares the life out of me.

Having been on the back of one of these I can honestly say that the power and the acceleration is akin to being on the runway in a plane as it takes off.
It's fucking insane.

Latest Threads