Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

fe.jpg

Not quite a Darwin:

Can you imagine the howls and shrieking if Messrs Hunt and Sheene were suddenly introduced as role models for teenagers...

Yes a shame, Messrs Hunt and Sheene were my role models and I turned out just fine!

Hunt and Sheene.
I wanted to be able to drive like Hunt and ride a bike like Sheene, and have horny supermodels hanging off my arm.

I am crap at driving, can't ride a motorcycle and always ended up with the fat minger.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Hunt and Sheene.
I wanted to be able to drive like Hunt and ride a bike like Sheene, and have horny supermodels hanging off my arm.

I am crap at driving, can't ride a motorcycle and always ended up with the fat minger.
I'm sure I know you, weren't you called Queen Mary 'cos you always went out with tugs? :-D :-D

Ciggie

GCM
Big G, my Sapper mate rides a Suzuki Hayabusa, absolute missile of a bike.
What he does do is wear full kit, Kevlar lined jeans and bike jacket with associated armoured bits as a minimum.
He's been down the road on his arse before.. He got up and walked away through wearing the proper kit.

No excuses for not wearing it in his book.
Amazing machines 'Spider' in Japanese. This is a vid of one ripping up Warszawa...if you know the roads it is fecking incredible !!!

Latest Threads