All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
Bloody hell...for little people the Chinese can't half put it away. How's your weight Smartascarrots ? ;)

Ciggie

GCM
I'm having a nice multicultural experience at the mo. I'm having some salt and vinegar flavoured crisps...undoubtedly the British crisp flavour, purchased them in Carrefour, a French supermarket chain in Barcelona, capital of Catalunya and manufactured by Lay's, an American/ global company / monster. I've always had trouble with that name, as with many septic manglings of our (unfortunately) mutual language. As far as I can gather, in US colloquial language a lay is a woman who is fuckable, or of easy virtue, so I suppose it would be fair for me to say I'm munching on some salty, vinegary fuckable laydees. See...if I'd just posted that, what kind of comments would I be getting? On the dope again Ciggie? ( I am but never mind ;) ) but it makes perfect sense.

While I'm at it, a few months ago I posted up a pic of squeezy bacon in a plastic bottle which was of course a Photoshop spoof, but in Aldi today saw the st
front_fr.4.full.jpg
uff in the pic...only 1 euro, so tried it...hmmmjury still out...definitely not bad but wondering if I'll actually develop a taste for it...I tried it on a kind of pizzaey pastry with cheese in. Definitely cheesey and the smokey taste off bacon...

Ciggie

GCM
Looks nice, that.
Yeah, as I said quite tasty actually...but not quite one of those Fuck me! This is amazing!!! moments. Another new one I tried recently out of the same Aldi was Bavarian sweet mustard...not really too iffed about it, and today I noticed they have wasabi mayonaise...I'll get some when I have something to have it with...like salmon...

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm having a nice multicultural experience at the mo. I'm having some salt and vinegar flavoured crisps...undoubtedly the British crisp flavour, purchased them in Carrefour, a French supermarket chain in Barcelona, capital of Catalunya and manufactured by Lay's, an American/ global company / monster. I've always had trouble with that name, as with many septic manglings of our (unfortunately) mutual language. As far as I can gather, in US colloquial language a lay is a woman who is fuckable, or of easy virtue, so I suppose it would be fair for me to say I'm munching on some salty, vinegary fuckable laydees. See...if I'd just posted that, what kind of comments would I be getting? On the dope again Ciggie? ( I am but never mind ;) ) but it makes perfect sense.

While I'm at it, a few months ago I posted up a pic of squeezy bacon in a plastic bottle which was of course a Photoshop spoof, but in Aldi today saw the stuff in the pic...only 1 euro, so tried it...hmmmjury still out...definitely not bad but wondering if I'll actually develop a taste for it...I tried it on a kind of pizzaey pastry with cheese in. Definitely cheesey and the smokey taste off bacon...
+1 for Carrefour, LeClerc also do similar plastic-but-tasty foodstuffs, I always used to search them out on my travels for supplies of beer, food & water before crossing the Med. to Africa.
The LeClerc in Reims has a McDonalds the other side of the car park, which is ideal for a McShit before setting off to Marsailles. There is a Carrefour in Ceuta (Spanish enclave in N. Africa), best to get there early before the Moroc's strip it of anything edible and drinkable, including alcohol - I always thought 'Haram' meant 'forbidden', not 'i'll fight you for the last case of it'...

Last edited:
One for the explosives lads. Some very impressive bangy-flashy demoilition.

Went to standby at a 15 storey block that was being dropped. I must say that the dust plumes look remarkably solid when they are coming towards you.

Yeah, as I said quite tasty actually...but not quite one of those **** me! This is amazing!!! moments. Another new one I tried recently out of the same Aldi was Bavarian sweet mustard...not really too iffed about it, and today I noticed they have wasabi mayonaise...I'll get some when I have something to have it with...like salmon...
I think that only really works properly with those weird little Bavarian Weisswuerstle that you have to peel to eat. Otherwise it is just bland as hell.

weisswurst.jpg

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Can someone help please?

I've been stuck here since lunchtime.
And the problem is?
;)
I've been trying to quantify which has the best @rse bounce, another day or two should have it narrowed down to the last six....

Latest Threads