Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Warmed the cockles of my heart this did......

€3.5M Bugatti Chiron and Porsche 911 Crash in Switzerland.View attachment 497045View attachment 497046
Three cars were in a group following a camper. Supposedly, the Bugatti at the back of the pack pulled out to overtake them all, but the Porsche did so at the same time, and they collided.
The Mercedes and camper also had damage, but its unclear who hit who.
Bloody women drivers

endure

GCM
Can anyone tell me what regiment this fine fellow is in? I'm talking about the one on the left.

IMG_20200724_115323.jpg

Interesting . . . .

Published by: Nicolas Haque, al jazeera, on 14 August 2020.

African Americans return home to escape racism.

Hundreds are migrating to Ghana and Senegal to escape the racial tensions and the divisive politics in the US.

Black Americans are being invited to migrate to West African countries.

Ghana and Senegal are encouraging them to settle, explore and invest.

Note; Press LINK below, for VIDEO report . . .

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/african-americans-return-home-escape-racism-200814111025862.html
After having read the excellent dits on the World's Worst Airports thread, mostly set in Africa, I do wonder how long they'll remain in the Dark Continent.

Farmer finds out whos flytipped a shìt ton of tyres on his land and returns them.

Farmers revenge

After having read the excellent dits on the World's Worst Airports thread, mostly set in Africa, I do wonder how long they'll remain in the Dark Continent.
It's a back-door way to get a UK passport

TamH70

MIA
Can anyone tell me what regiment this fine fellow is in? I'm talking about the one on the left.

View attachment 497094

I would giggle uncontrollably if it turned out that the young chap in the hat and sunnies was the one in step.

Interesting . . . .

Published by: Nicolas Haque, al jazeera, on 14 August 2020.

African Americans return home to escape racism.

Hundreds are migrating to Ghana and Senegal to escape the racial tensions and the divisive politics in the US.

Black Americans are being invited to migrate to West African countries.

Ghana and Senegal are encouraging them to settle, explore and invest.

Note; Press LINK below, for VIDEO report . . .

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/african-americans-return-home-escape-racism-200814111025862.html
Yeah, I've seen that before. Let them all go "home" if they think they have it bad in the US. Make them citizens of Senegal or Ghana and strip their American citizenship with no recourse for come back. Maybe it will improve the quality of life in those two countries for all blacks. Their Chinese overlords will appreciate the trained new talent.

Latest Threads