Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM

Another victim of.........
fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
How, in the name of Christ, did she manage to get the 'Look At Me, I'm A Ho' bracelet on her ankle?:

View attachment 497059
Does make me think of that old chestnut..inside every fat person there is a thin one trying to get out....because they have been fucking eaten. The little ponce is obviously smiling because either (a) he doesn't realise he will be today's bedtime snack or (b) because he has slipped out of her back passage and survived .

Does make me think of that old chestnut..inside every fat person there is a thin one trying to get out....because they have been ******* eaten. The little ponce is obviously smiling because either (a) he doesn't realise he will be today's bedtime snack or (b) because he has slipped out of her back passage and survived .

.... or in her case and to paraphrase a line of June Whitfield's from Absolutely Fabulous ... " Just the one ? " .

Ciggie

GCM
Er, what ??? Escaped over 200 times ?????? Shades of Palin there I sense.....
117769064_10157844619066448_3855079285098474168_n.jpg

Edited to add...just spotted the added bonus in the background... Jeremy Vine Shows Himself. Suitable for children I wonder ?

Does make me think of that old chestnut..inside every fat person there is a thin one trying to get out....because they have been ******* eaten. The little ponce is obviously smiling because either (a) he doesn't realise he will be today's bedtime snack or (b) because he has slipped out of her back passage and survived .

Currently, they guard a priest whilst wearing Elton John's PJs.

That is the case for the prosecution, m'lud . . .

Interesting . . . .

Published by: Nicolas Haque, al jazeera, on 14 August 2020.

African Americans return home to escape racism.

Hundreds are migrating to Ghana and Senegal to escape the racial tensions and the divisive politics in the US.

Black Americans are being invited to migrate to West African countries.

Ghana and Senegal are encouraging them to settle, explore and invest.

Note; Press LINK below, for VIDEO report . . .

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/african-americans-return-home-escape-racism-200814111025862.html

Dr Death

War Hero
1597417432387.png

Twins.
Twice the fun.

Latest Threads