Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
This pic and a text, extract from which follows, posted by an Italian friend on Facefuck. The vertical wing eh ?

Norwegian Airlines puts Grazia Deledda on the vertical wing, in Italy we don't even study at school anymore.
Yet it was the ONLY ITALIAN WOMAN to win the Nobel for Literature.
117584596_10207551742468157_2752928193690875589_n.jpg

This pic and a text, extract from which follows, posted by an Italian friend on Facefuck. The vertical wing eh ?

Norwegian Airlines puts Grazia Deledda on the vertical wing, in Italy we don't even study at school anymore.
Yet it was the ONLY ITALIAN WOMAN to win the Nobel for Literature.
View attachment 496897
We could do the same - then put Diane Abbott on the Left Wing and Maggie on the Right Wing.

endure

GCM
We could do the same - then put Diane Abbott on the Left Wing and Maggie on the Right Wing.

And spent all the time flying round in circles?

Or give them guns and let them shoot themselves

I know very little about firearms, but I presume that whatever he used there wasn't "proper" ammunition, as otherwise he'd have (at the very least) less teeth left, if not jaw/face?

Although I also seem to remember reading somewhere (probably on ArRSe) that even blanks at close up range can be just as dangerous as the proper stuff.

Still, everybody support the young fellow, maybe he can be persuaded to have another go ... the field for "Darwin Award 2020" must still be wide open, it's only August ...

ETA: Reading the comments under the video on YouTube, it was all very real, he was aiming forwards and so the bullet went through his cheek and then out through his open mouth? More chlorine in the gene pool, please!

Last edited:
enjoy:

Latest Threads