Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Kirkz

LE
Not so at this end . . . I can see the video . . . the one/copy, attached to your post that I am quoting.

I believe it might be connected to Facebook, if that is a problem . . . but, could/did, you see @endure 's Northern Soul priest?

Try this . . .

Nope I didn't see Endures post either and can't see anything below "Try this" in your post.
Probably something to do with me not being on facecunt or maybe my VPN/adblocker.
Either wayt it's facecunt so I'm not over arsed tbh.

Nope I didn't see Endures post either and can't see anything below "Try this" in your post.
Probably something to do with me not being on facecunt or maybe my VPN/adblocker.
Pity . . . I am certain some of your colleagues, "known associates", would say it featured/included, someone looking uncommonly like your good self . . . ;) .

Kirkz

LE
Pity . . . I am certain some of your colleagues, "known associates", would say it featured/included, someone looking uncommonly like your good self . . . ;) .
A fat, bald, scruffy cunt hanging out of a skip?

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Also proud to say that any f'book stuff just gives this pleasing message
1597268655181.png

Is it f*ck. It's near Port Harcourt International Airport:

View attachment 496657
You're both wrong. It's like Never Never Land, second star to the right and straight on until morning. That's where all mythical places are. Anyway, why are you worrying about G spots and such arcane things if you're a bloke? All you need to do for satisfaction is 1) Insert tool, 2) pump 15 times, and 3) you're done. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em.
After Sex Cigarette.jpg

Sexton Blake

War Hero
My local garage mechanics sorting out my motor after some water ingress.......

Latest Threads