Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

That will be the youngster section sorted, what about the rest of us.

1596966034241.png

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm up for it if I can get Ogri to lend me his bike:
1596966384659.png

That's me, that is. I recently sold my Kawasaki Z1000, and got good money for it. I was looking at a 2018 'Blade. All LED and what I can only describe as a mini tablet for instruments. 5 engine power settings. Had a spin on it, and it goes like the proverbial excrement off the proverbial trenching tool. That satin black paint job would drive me potty, though.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
That's me, that is. I recently sold my Kawasaki Z1000, and got good money for it. I was looking at a 2018 'Blade. All LED and what I can only describe as a mini tablet for instruments. 5 engine power settings. Had a spin on it, and it goes like the proverbial excrement off the proverbial trenching tool. That satin black paint job would drive me potty, though.
Probably isn't you though, or me, come to that, far too many teeth.

Probably isn't you though, or me, come to that, far too many teeth.

Damn right. I left some of my front teeth in my Arai helmet. Thankfully, I had/have a great dentist (take a bow Trevor). He came to see me in hospital, when I finally came round. "We;ll fix your teeth when the time comes. Meanwhile, concentrate on the fractured skull and the five billion other bones you've broken."

In fairness to him, he didn't study anatomy all that hard, he just did the teeth bit.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
Damn right. I left some of my front teeth in my Arai helmet. Thankfully, I had/have a great dentist (take a bow Trevor). He came to see me in hospital, when I finally came round. "We;ll fix your teeth when the time comes. Meanwhile, concentrate on the fractured skull and the five billion other bones you've broken."

In fairness to him, he didn't study anatomy all that hard, he just did the teeth bit.
So how much did you get from the tooth fairy (I bet that's what he said he was anyway)?

So how much did you get from the tooth fairy (I bet that's what he said he was anyway)?

He did! He said "I'll deduct what the tooth fairy brings you, but I don't know if it works with Japanese helmets. You should have bought a Kangol."

He, like the rest of the buggers that came to see me was full of sympathy. Not. :D

Pure parody nothing more & heffer alert at 1.26.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dr Death

War Hero

Latest Threads