Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Screenshot_20200808_060618.jpg

I don’t want to start a thread to ask this, so I’ll ask here.

I notice google maps street view has disappeared from Apple/iOS. Any ideas why?
I’ve been trying to use it for something for a week now.
Something to do with the latest update apparently.

Bring back the bullet bra!

Bring back the bullet bra!

Thanks for that trip down Memory Lane …. a series of “ Pin Up” photographs of some fully chested celebrities of their time … not a tattoo or the use of silicone implants , botox , augmenting plastic surgery etc evident … just natural assets filling the “ Bullet Bra “ .

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Have they fitted a Stannah stairlift ?

I hope that when he does finally hang up his helmet, he will remain in MotoGP as a manager (highly likely seeing as he runs teams in Moto3 and 2).
He has raised the profile of MotoGp massivley. Sadly though some of his more rabid fans are more like football supporters at times. However they seem to be switching camps to Marc Marquez as he is the current superstar.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I hope that when he does finally hang up his helmet, he will remain in MotoGP as a manager (highly likely seeing as he runs teams in Moto3 and 2).
He has raised the profile of MotoGp massivley. Sadly though some of his more rabid fans are more like football supporters at times. However they seem to be switching camps to Marc Marquez as he is the current superstar.
MotoGP...
Is that a Grand Prix in which motors are involved rather than the standard GP which presumably uses pedal cars ?

I watch MotoGP. I have always like Rossi, but he's now getting a bit old.
Fabio Quatararo is the lad I'm watching with interest at the moment. Excellent talent.