All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

There is a mosquito problem in the Highlands of Scotland but it's as nothing to the Kamchatka peninsula this year. Those aren't tornados, they made of mosquitos! Another destination off my bucket list.

Like the lake flies which come up out of Lake Victoria at the right (but always wrong) time. You can wake up in the morning and the drifts of them have blocked your front door.

Fckn edit: @Lardbeast too quick for me. I saw the clouds at Mwanza from a friend's house, went on the piddle at the floating pub and fell into coma back at the house. In the morning, I could hardly see out of the door; piles and piles of them (dead) everywhere. Nobody else took any notice; happens regularly. Weird things like this happen all the time in those parts; nairobi fly, some years are a pervasive, vicious pest but next season - nothing. Flies the same. Raptors, clouds of them, all flying North one year, never again seen.

Last edited:
Like the lake flies which come up out of Lake Victoria at the right (but always wrong) time. You can wake up in the morning and the drifts of them have blocked your front door.

Fckn edit: @Lardbeast too quick for me. I saw the clouds at Mwanza from a friend's house, went on the piddle at the floating pub and fell into coma back at the house. In the morning, I could hardly see out of the door; piles and piles of them (dead) everywhere. Nobody else took any notice; happens regularly. Weird things like this happen all the time in those parts; nairobi fly, some years are a pervasive, vicious pest but next season - nothing. Flies the same. Raptors, clouds of them, all flying North one year, never again seen.
Then you get the Nairobi Eye. One of the little bastards dropped into my collar while in flight one day. Thank Odin the Mighty Twotter is a solidly stable machine. I was thrashing around trying to get rid of it while the cojoe was hosing himself laughing and no one was actually flying the aircraft.

Last edited:

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
@morsk I don't think you're going to be invited to speak at the Cambridge Union debating society. Then again neither am I.

That, right there was ace. Fucking ridiculous and so funny. Thank you.
Apparently the reporter is Teresa Mannion West Of Ireland reporter with RTÉ News. She was out in stormy weather in Salthill near the city of Galway reporting on the chaos but the sign (coming from the opposite direction from the wind) was added later. Very funny none the less.

Arte_et_Marte

ADC
Apparently the reporter is Teresa Mannion West Of Ireland reporter with RTÉ News. She was out in stormy weather in Salthill near the city of Galway reporting on the chaos but the sign (coming from the opposite direction from the wind) was added later. Very funny none the less.
Cheers mate.

Apparently it's a 'thing.'

An amazing country. Fascinating culture and architecture.Some of the infrastructure is crumbling, some people a bit dodgy, but on the whole welcoming and generous especially in the more rural areas.
I always imagine that Russia is populated by people that look like this:

11-59-Military.jpg

And I'm normally a gentle soul really.....

I really don't understand what is so hard. Tony Abbott stopped the boats coming to Australia, Churchill did a pretty impressive job stopping unwanted visitors coming across the Channel, so why on earth can't Boris, he's got a massive majority, The only assumption I can make is that he does't want to.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Cheers mate.

Apparently it's a 'thing.'

You absolute bastard! I have just spat scalding hot coffee up my hooter, over the dog and into the fish tank. I am talking projectile coffee here. I type this with tears and snot running down my face. My solicitor will be in touch!

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FIRE!
10544352_10203552037752990_7337955563421598997_n.jpg

Latest Threads