Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I was a first year science student. so probably the Royal College as well, but not sure. Too much time. TBH, I also did a couple of courses at Glasgow Tech (Caledonian University now), so it might have been there.
It may have gone or been closed by the time I started, depending on when it went in my dad might remember, as he went to Royal Technical College for one of his professional development certs in the early 60s.

There is a mosquito problem in the Highlands of Scotland but it's as nothing to the Kamchatka peninsula this year. Those aren't tornados, they made of mosquitos! Another destination off my bucket list.

I was a first year science student. so probably the Royal College as well, but not sure. Too much time. TBH, I also did a couple of courses at Glasgow Tech (Caledonian University now), so it might have been there.

Tried my Google fu,,,, Only this appeared,,

The most unusual lifts are the patenosters (spelling), which can be found in the Pontecorvo Building, University of Glasgow, Dumbarton Rd. They are open and move up and down all the time without stopping you literally have to jump on and off and if you miss the top or bottom floor get trapped in the pit or loft until the lift engineer can get you our.

Mark.
MarkJust settling in
Just settling in

There is a mosquito problem in the Highlands of Scotland but it's as nothing to the Kamchatka peninsula this year. Those aren't tornados, they made of mosquitos! Another destination off my bucket list.

I worked out years ago that one place I don't want to go is Russia - I'm always up for a challenge if there's a decent end benefit, I simply can't think of any positive reason to go there.

It may have gone or been closed by the time I started, depending on when it went in my dad might remember, as he went to Royal Technical College for one of his professional development certs in the early 60s.
I forgot to add that I went there in 1969

endure

GCM
skank.JPG

I have no idea what "intersectional activism" is, and Im not gonna google it because I imagine it's something shit and has no relation to my life whatsoever.

I think that says more about me than your post though, if I'm honest......
Sigh! You're not very woke.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I saw this Warning Poster on Facebook and thought that it needed a wider audience as I wouldn't like to see any soft, shandy drinking poofters getting hurt:

Irn Bru.jpg

endure

GCM
I have no idea what "intersectional activism" is, and Im not gonna google it because I imagine it's something shit and has no relation to my life whatsoever.

I think that says more about me than your post though, if I'm honest......

It's genderwoowoo and you're wise not to google it. It's batshit crazy.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
And Honey Badgers don't give a shit.
Honey Badgers are fooking nails man! I mean, what other fecking land otter decided to take on a fecking lion!
Honey Badgers are Glaswegians on Buckfast and Irn Bru cocktails! Take on the world and his brother.
Wee hard feckers

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
117168555_2797347747209406_8180661124638849526_n.jpg

I don't know exactly what all this 'woke' shoyte is, and don't need to.....
Dear oh dear oh dear! You're clearly a dinosaur who doesn't fit into our modern, inclusive world. We need to cancel your sort!

morsk

LE
Dear oh dear oh dear! You're clearly a dinosaur who doesn't fit into our modern, inclusive world. We need to cancel your sort!
Or someone that refuses to be pressured into the latest social trends?

Latest Threads