All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Dr Death

War Hero
Got this photo in my inbox this morning?
1596701840317.png

Seems she has something to offer me?

Dr Death

War Hero
Used to have one in Strathclyde University in the late 60s/70s. NOT recommended to be used after a few pints of cider in the Mezz bar. How the hell no inebriated student didn't end up with various bits chopped off beats me.

(Sorry, the grammar is terrible, but I just can't be bothered)
What part of Strathclyde Uni? I was a fresher in 79 and didn't see it, though I was Engineering so didn't see every bit of the campus, mostly being based in the Royal College building?

Dr Death

War Hero
1596705822665.png

I remember the Irish Bar too :)

And the Irish Harp, a few blocks back towards Charlottenburg.

The cabaret was ‘La Vie En Rose’.
One German GF decided to do her degree in Berlin, so I used to go and stay with her in Kreutzberg on leave from NI. Having been with her to the Irish Harp and another of the chain, she decided to take me to a pub called the Dublin Castle in Schöneberg some of her student mates had told her about I think, I didn't stay there long, I was in about a minute when I was straight out asked if I was a Brit soldier by someone with a Cork accent.

One German GF decided to do her degree in Berlin, so I used to go and stay with her in Kreutzberg on leave from NI. Having been with her to the Irish Harp and another of the chain, she decided to take me to a pub called the Dublin Castle in Schöneberg some of her student mates had told her about I think, I didn't stay there long, I was in about a minute when I was straight out asked if I was a Brit soldier by someone with a Cork accent.
Did he have 17.5 inch biceps and was he in the company of David Bowie?

He’s gen.

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer
No she is a friends, girlfriend from India?
Your accent seems a little strange, are you English ? Your "friend" does not appear to be Indian. Answers on a postcard please.

Did he have 17.5 inch biceps and was he in the company of David Bowie?

He’s gen.
I believe he did speak fluent German and was restoring a painting of James Connolly in the pub at the time.

That must eventually get medically uncomfortable.

Paternoster Lifts, there used to be one in the opening credits of Van Der Valk, and a pair at Leicester Uni.

I knew there was a one in a Newcastle building ... in which there was a fatal accident ... the wonders of Google ...

... I have never used a one

What part of Strathclyde Uni? I was a fresher in 79 and didn't see it, though I was Engineering so didn't see every bit of the campus, mostly being based in the Royal College building?
I was a first year science student. so probably the Royal College as well, but not sure. Too much time. TBH, I also did a couple of courses at Glasgow Tech (Caledonian University now), so it might have been there.