Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
Old? Do I give a fuck? Still funny in my book ;)
117279550_10157481004677882_988837193665590494_o.jpg

endure

GCM
Paternoster Lifts, there used to be one in the opening credits of Van Der Valk, and a pair at Leicester Uni.

Surely you have a member of staff to attend to the lift :eek:

hi_svy_24508809_svy-211.jpg

Used to be one in the department of works building in West Berlin. Very sporty it was too :)
And in the Europa-center. Surveillance nightmare. The target would throw lemons at you as you wondered where the hell he'd gone and he drifted down the other side.

I'd rather use the stairs.
Used to have one in Strathclyde University in the late 60s/70s. NOT recommended to be used after a few pints of cider in the Mezz bar. How the hell no inebriated student didn't end up with various bits chopped off beats me.

(Sorry, the grammar is terrible, but I just can't be bothered)

I don’t remember that.

But then we only went to the Cabaret in the cellar.
(Quick check...) Yes, you're right, it wasn't the Berlin nightmare, but Hanover, specially selected for the feature (on a course, to mess with the head). No idea what that building was, probably a mall of some kind. The Europa-Center had stairs, lifts and escalators on all floors, with service stairs and lifts to all floors, lots of entries, exits, blind corridors, crowds, drunks and hidden traps. It was used by sneaky, slimy people to throw off the heroic defenders of freedom who might be tailing them. If you sat in there for a day you'd probably count three or four surveillance teams talking to themselves; on one occasion I saw one team actually crossing the path of another and I don't believe either noticed the other; no idea who they were, but not US, Frog or Brit. Some of the Berliners who worked there were quite used to it.

We used the Irish bar, which had some good acts, and Guinness.

(Quick check...) Yes, you're right, it wasn't the Berlin nightmare, but Hanover, specially selected for the feature (on a course, to mess with the head). No idea what that building was, probably a mall of some kind. The Europa-Center had stairs, lifts and escalators on all floors, with service stairs and lifts to all floors, lots of entries, exits, blind corridors, crowds, drunks and hidden traps. It was used by sneaky, slimy people to throw off the heroic defenders of freedom who might be tailing them. If you sat in there for a day you'd probably count three or four surveillance teams talking to themselves; on one occasion I saw one team actually crossing the path of another and I don't believe either noticed the other; no idea who they were, but not US, Frog or Brit. Some of the Berliners who worked there were quite used to it.

We used the Irish bar, which had some good acts, and Guinness.

I remember the Irish Bar too :)

And the Irish Harp, a few blocks back towards Charlottenburg.

The cabaret was ‘La Vie En Rose’.

That reminds me of the lifts in the tax office in my city in Slovakia...they were a constantly moving chain of boxes, no doors, you just stepped in as the cabin floor levelled with yours. Absolute ******* niusance to deal with pissed or stoned, which I usually was if I was visiting them. They must have replaced them by now as even darkest East Slovakia ( Ukrain only about 60 km north-east ) has discovered compensation 'culture'.

I saw this headline and before I even started to read the story I thought firstly...must have a pretty small, ahem, cock, and then : Bradford...no,no, Ciggie, that is highly presumtive and downright prejudiced to even think, on the basis that this happened in Bradford, that the perpetrator is a Muslim. And then I started reading....

Brings a new meaning to "wildfowling".

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

I remember the Irish Bar too :)

And the Irish Harp, a few blocks back towards Charlottenburg.

The cabaret was ‘La Vie En Rose’.
But it was the English Bar (now named the Union Jack, according to Google Maps) on Schluterstrasse which had the best whiskies; a range not seen outside Scotland. Taxi necessary.

Only Karen I know is a friends ex wife & allegedly now the looks & figure have gone she likes dogging.
So if near Heathrow she might be the one you are drilling next?
So she has a space all picked out by the International Arrivals door then ? :? I'll keep top eye open for her next time I'm around.
Wide Awake Fellow.jpg

Latest Threads