Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I saw this headline and before I even started to read the story I thought firstly...must have a pretty small, ahem, cock, and then : Bradford...no,no, Ciggie, that is highly presumtive and downright prejudiced to even think, on the basis that this happened in Bradford, that the perpetrator is a Muslim. And then I started reading....

Luckily they included a file photo of chickens so we can all see what they look like.

The more I see of journos' work, the more I think freedom of the press is seriously over rated.

1596560697508.png

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Roll Up Roll Up
Entries now being taken for the 2020 Pan African Olympics
Disciplines include the following
Mass Brawls
Sucking through teeth and staring
making death threats to the Gendarmes
stick fighting, ( wooden sticks and fencing staves)
Iron bar fighting ( steel poles, steel re inforcing rods, and lawn spikes acceptable, but no electricians conduit as its a bit weak and liable to trap fingers )
punches to the face
booting of the head
rubbish Kung fu kicks
the odd bit of stabbing
and more

Yes the youths in France ( well the African ones at least) upset at not being able to return to the former French colonies for the annual long summer holiday , where they improve their physical fitness, learn cooking , fishing , and team sports such as pass the parcel and hide the stash, have decided to kick the fuck out of each other
Of course they could carry out this character forming sport on their local estate, but being capable have decided to fight it out at the various water parks surrounding Paris
Last Friday 200 youths kicked the fuck out of each other, threatened members of the public and the police and generally lowered the tone of the place, their choice of battleground was the lovely Etampes Water Park
see below
where activities listed include bike rides, roller skating, walking in the parks, eating ice cream, Bowls, football , ping pong, tennis,kicking fuck out of Algerians, ( no sorry I made that up) swimming pools water slides and much more

Last month African Youths From Algeria, Morocco , and Tunisia decided to batter the fuck out of each other with Iron bars at the Bois-Le Roi Leisure Island near Paris

I am informed that each year, around 65,000 people usually leave the city for the African states but forcing them to remain has caused this tension and the need to kick fuck out of each other instead !

perhaps I am being over simplistic, but the flights could perhaps be re instated for the troublemakers, and once on board, their passports are no longer valid

Kirkz

LE
Roll Up Roll Up
Entries now being taken for the 2020 Pan African Olympics
Disciplines include the following
Mass Brawls
Sucking through teeth and staring
making death threats to the Gendarmes
stick fighting, ( wooden sticks and fencing staves)
Iron bar fighting ( steel poles, steel re inforcing rods, and lawn spikes acceptable, but no electricians conduit as its a bit weak and liable to trap fingers )
punches to the face
booting of the head
rubbish Kung fu kicks
the odd bit of stabbing
and more

Yes the youths in France ( well the African ones at least) upset at not being able to return to the former French colonies for the annual long summer holiday , where they improve their physical fitness, learn cooking , fishing , and team sports such as pass the parcel and hide the stash, have decided to kick the **** out of each other
Of course they could carry out this character forming sport on their local estate, but being capable have decided to fight it out at the various water parks surrounding Paris
Last Friday 200 youths kicked the **** out of each other, threatened members of the public and the police and generally lowered the tone of the place, their choice of battleground was the lovely Etampes Water Park
see below
where activities listed include bike rides, roller skating, walking in the parks, eating ice cream, Bowls, football , ping pong, tennis,kicking **** out of Algerians, ( no sorry I made that up) swimming pools water slides and much more

Last month African Youths From Algeria, Morocco , and Tunisia decided to batter the **** out of each other with Iron bars at the Bois-Le Roi Leisure Island near Paris

I am informed that each year, around 65,000 people usually leave the city for the African states but forcing them to remain has caused this tension and the need to kick **** out of each other instead !

perhaps I am being over simplistic, but the flights could perhaps be re instated for the troublemakers, and once on board, their passports are no longer valid
They're fFrench I don't care if they kick the fuck out of each other, in fact they can do it day in day out for me.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Scammers claiming to help soldiers sentenced
David Papagavriel
Terence Kelly
Ian Ellis
Peter Ellis
admitted a variety of offences, for two years commuters at London stations donated money to collectors wearing Save our Soldiers tops and Camo trousers
In court it was stated that at least £547,000 was collected but the true figure may be much higher as the scam involved cash
Papagavriel and Kelly were the Trustees of a Charity called Open Doors, this entered into a contract with Dove Promotions run by the Ellises which said that the Charity would get 25 percent of funds raised

the sentences handed down seem somewhat light !

Latest Threads