All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

morsk

LE
I have to say I am genuinely shamed. I usually try quite hard to keep up...I have to y'know ;)
It will be all that clarity of mind and clean living you practice mate.....

Ciggie

GCM
Meanwhile in France, the Gendarmes arrive ready to arrest a drug dealer and search his flat, but find more than they bargained for
I didnt bother posting one of the other pictures
from a French Motorcycle Club Mate

SHEEPS ON THE BALCONS
Police descent in Marseille, BETTER IN BETTER
THEY REALLY DO LIKE AT THE BLEED!!! SHEEPS ON THE BALCONS OF RUE DE LISLY
Police descent in Marseille, looking for drugs at the home of a young dealer!
Discovering a halal butcher shop, operated by its parents in their homes!
What you see is tomorrow's France.
This is the disintegration of our country on the way to darkness...

On the balcony of a renovated H.L.M....

In the common areas of the building

Who would live in this H.L.M. building?
if there was a free housing!

View attachment 494373

View attachment 494374

View attachment 494377
You get apocryphal stories and you get the actual truth. I don't get a terrific amount of satisfaction from rubbing snowflakes' noses in the truth, but I do it whenever the opportunity arises. A classic example is central European gypsies. To liberal airheads with zero first-hand experience they are some kind of cuddly ethnic cause, oppressed by the big bad governments and maligned by racist local populations. Yes, right. In Slovakia, which has by far the biggest gypsy population in the region (interesting linguistic fact...in all the Slavic languages of the region, although Romany is adopted more often in PC now, the word for gypsy is Cygan..which roughly translates as 'liar,cheat, untrustable person'...), the big bad Communist government actually built special housing for them - okay, ghettoes away from the non-gypsy population, but perfectly good, all mod cons. In no time at all the flats were stripped of everything that could be sold to buy 'choo-choo', a meths-based 'wine' or homemade plum brandy, cooking and heating provided by open fires, windows routinely smashed in. After the fall of communism these ghettoes and entire small towns became police and non-gypsy no-go areas which they are still today..see pics. Totally squalid...they make the OP look like the sort of place the RAF would be making reservations in...but try telling the ragtag band of fantasists who try to be apologists ( usually for people who (a) don't want their unasked for attention in the first place, and (b) would, rob, assault or rape said snowflakes at the drop of a hat if they thought they could get away with it ) for such groups that this is actually how they want to live, that they are simply incapable of relating to civilised modes of living...they really get quite hissy when their fantasies are blown.
01_big.jpg
xmyxmdjifi101.jpg
lunik-696x646.jpg

Ciggie

GCM
I saw this headline and before I even started to read the story I thought firstly...must have a pretty small, ahem, cock, and then : Bradford...no,no, Ciggie, that is highly presumtive and downright prejudiced to even think, on the basis that this happened in Bradford, that the perpetrator is a Muslim. And then I started reading....

I saw this headline and before I even started to read the story I thought firstly...must have a pretty small, ahem, cock, and then : Bradford...no,no, Ciggie, that is highly presumtive and downright prejudiced to even think, on the basis that this happened in Bradford, that the perpetrator is a Muslim. And then I started reading....

He'd read about stuffing a chicken...

Ciggie

GCM
I know I'll get a bit of stick for this one..but what the hell. One of my best mates in the UK is an avid F1 fan, 67 years old..his old man built his own cars and was a noted racing driver around the South East in the 50s and 60s, so that's understandable. To use one of his phrases, Just doesn't float my boat.
4adq9m.jpg

I know I'll get a bit of stick for this one..but what the hell. One of my best mates in the UK is an avid F1 fan, 67 years old..his old man built his own cars and was a noted racing driver around the South East in the 50s and 60s, so that's understandable. To use one of his phrases, Just doesn't float my boat.View attachment 494456
Nowadays you can watch it with the volume up and it's still like a library.

I was a massive F1 fan but it was on a steady decline when they started to hamsting the cars and the last thing for me was the moving away from NA engines. There's very little personality left now in either the cars, tracks and drivers.

And Lewis Hamilton makes it extremely difficult to support a fellow Brit - the guy is a total prick.

endure

GCM

Er, explanation please..I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to film stuff....Arnie, Terminator???..and ???
The oddly printed texts are used on t'internet on questions to check, that you are not a robot.

1596550147286.png

Latest Threads