Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Board, locked down, ?This will pass the time: Bord?

Pedant head on:

That’s upside down...
I had that discussion with my youngest (who is a teacher) and quoted Maslows triangle which has the basic needs at the bottom and the self actualisation at the top. So perhaps the basic needs are a cup of tea, a biscuit and a sit down, but once we get the basics sorted out maybe we just need a cup of tea

I had that discussion with my youngest (who is a teacher) and quoted Maslows triangle which has the basic needs at the bottom and the self actualisation at the top. So perhaps the basic needs are a cup of tea, a biscuit and a sit down, but once we get the basics sorted out maybe we just need a cup of tea

That’s Buddhism that is :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-03 at 11.43.05.jpeg

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Board, locked down, ?This will pass the time: Bord?

I really enjoyed that … with a not unexpected twist at the end … I have used this linky as a source in the past for similar … RadioEchoes.com … and for free .

For such Play Broadcasts I always use this below as the benchmark …

… incidentally I download such YouTube posts and convert to .mp3 using a free package “ 4kYouTube to MP3 “

incidentally I download such YouTube posts and convert to .mp3 using a free package “ 4kYouTube to MP3 “
Have you ever had any bother? I used to use something similar, then overnight it all changed and I got dire warnings about it being full of malware and other assorted crap.

Have you ever had any bother? I used to use something similar, then overnight it all changed and I got dire warnings about it being full of malware and other assorted crap.
I have AVG Installed and have never received a warning message ... also I run AVG over the extracted files and again have never had a problem .

There was another download package , whose name I forget , which I stopped using some years ago because I believe there were some security problems

Kirkz

LE
I have AVG Installed and have never received a warning message ... also I run AVG over the extracted files and again have never had a problem .

There was another download package , whose name I forget , which I stopped using some years ago because I believe there were some security problems
I use this...
YouTube to MP3 Converter - Convert YouTube to MP3 in 320kbps
I have AVG pro and AVG VPN.
Never had any warnings or issues while using it.

I really enjoyed that … with a not unexpected twist at the end … I have used this linky as a source in the past for similar … RadioEchoes.com … and for free .

For such Play Broadcasts I always use this below as the benchmark …

… incidentally I download such YouTube posts and convert to .mp3 using a free package “ 4kYouTube to MP3 “
Thanks for the link to radio echoes! I've been trying to find ANY episode from an old CBC radio show called "L for Lanky" that my father listened to back in the '40s. The show obviously made its mark on the public at the time, as there are lots of requests for it, but it seems like the CBC destroyed all the tapes.

l for lanky.jpg
l for lanky2.jpg

Dr Death

War Hero
1596467914763.png

Dr Death

War Hero
Carry on from the dog theme & you can tell its a quiet afternoon!

Latest Threads