All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
Whenever I see bees attacking someone I laugh a lot and think of the time I was at BBC Bristol. Whilst lurking around near the edit suites I heard gales of mirth emanating from one the suites where they edit the Attenborough stuff. I went to investigate what was occurring and it turned out it was the director and editor rewinding some shots of a shoot in India about bees.

The bee's hive was in a tree and a BBC cameraman had been hoisted up to film them. Unfortunately when he got near the top the little brutes attacked him and got in his (locally supplied!) bee-suit. He was screaming and thrashing around so much that the pulley jammed. He then directed his impotent rage at the rope wallah (camera assistant) and anyone else that was close at hand. The shouting and stinging went on for a while.
It was the crescendo of wailing that the *bastards in the suite were rewinding and laughing at.

* and me.
Not nearly as good but made oi larf: summer of 2016, lovely day, blue sky, so me and a mate decided to repair to Beacon Cove to take in the rays, a spliff or two and a few leisurely bottles of Henry Weston's Vintage cider. After an hour or so my mate took a swig and sprayed cider everywhere, eyes popping and moving like he'd been electrocuted...a wasp had crawled into the neck of the bottle and had stung him in the gob. How I laughed once I realised what had happened !!!!

endure

GCM

vinniethemanxcat

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not nearly as good but made oi larf: summer of 2016, lovely day, blue sky, so me and a mate decided to repair to Beacon Cove to take in the rays, a spliff or two and a few leisurely bottles of Henry Weston's Vintage cider. After an hour or so my mate took a swig and sprayed cider everywhere, eyes popping and moving like he'd been electrocuted...a wasp had crawled into the neck of the bottle and had stung him in the gob. How I laughed once I realised what had happened !!!!

Not funny really, it can cause a hell of a reaction........ happened to me about 4 years ago, and I shot around the neighbours, to warn her in case I got a bad reaction and needed to be ferried to A&E on the double. Turned out OK, but some people get into trouble, very quickly.

Apparently the new temporary illegally erected Bristol statue is causing outrage.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Kirkz

LE
Never heard of nits for years now, have they gone, or just reappeared on leaky li- los with TB, etc.
Still about but I think the fashion for shaved heads almost exterminated them over here.

Ciggie

GCM
Never heard of nits for years now, have they gone, or just reappeared on leaky li- los with TB, etc.
TB was alive and well in, er, Torbay, about 12 years ago...my mate got it. In his case they couldn't be sure whether he had contracted it in India but doctors did mention that in the previous year they had dealt with 10 cases locally. Something which I don't think ever made it to the local paper, let alone, wahahahahahahaha, BBC South West.

And the fashion for shaved fannies wiped out crabs.........

"Hello, Bristol Plant Hire, I'd like to hire a crane and wrecking ball, just for 10 minutes....."
It's only bloody resin.

I've got a chain saw . . . if only i were nearer.

Latest Threads