All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I think that pic was taken nowhere near the real Coronation Street, which is in Salford, not Manchester as many believe. Most of a mate's family live in Regent Square which meets the real Coronation Street, which also contains The Salford Lad's Club, made famous by The Smiths. I don't think it's near the TV set either, which is part of the old Granada studios, very central, 'posh' Manchester.
It's Manchester, who gives a fuck?

Couple of virtue signalling boxes unticked there I'm afraid.
Disabled and rug-muncher.
Although the second one, well you never know...

Motorcyclists use caution!
1594799734406.png

Dr Death

War Hero

It came close where I was

Maybe an error. You're trying to measure air temperature. If you have a thermometer or temperature sensor in direct sunlight it's absorbing radiated heat and is measuring it's own temperature, which can get very high.
Building management outside air temperature sensors, for example, should preferably be installed on the north side of a building, always in the shade. ISTR one that was installed where convenient that was indicating >150 degC some afternoons, which buggered up the air conditioning controls.

Maybe an error. You're trying to measure air temperature. If you have a thermometer or temperature sensor in direct sunlight it's absorbing radiated heat and is measuring it's own temperature, which can get very high.
Building management outside air temperature sensors, for example, should preferably be installed on the north side of a building, always in the shade. ISTR one that was installed where convenient that was indicating >150 degC some afternoons, which buggered up the air conditioning controls.
Really need a Stevenson Screen.

I think that pic was taken nowhere near the real Coronation Street, which is in Salford, not Manchester as many believe. Most of a mate's family live in Regent Square which meets the real Coronation Street, which also contains The Salford Lad's Club, made famous by The Smiths. I don't think it's near the TV set either, which is part of the old Granada studios, very central, 'posh' Manchester.
You do realise, don't you, that there was no 'real' Coronation Street? It was an imaginary place drawing on the childhood memories of the bloke that wrote the first episodes. If anything it was probably somewhere like Ancoats or Fallowfield. I don't even think he called it Coronation street, it was something else altogether. My mother could go on about Tony Warren, Harry Driver and the whole saga for hours, but I'll spare you the pain.

Anyway, the set was in the Granada Quay Street complex off Deansgate in central Manchester, which could never be described as posh. Anyone who had the misfortune to live in the middle of town was probably pretty poor.

You do realise, don't you, that there was no 'real' Coronation Street? It was an imaginary place drawing on the childhood memories of the bloke that wrote the first episodes. If anything it was probably somewhere like Ancoats or Fallowfield. I don't even think he called it Coronation street, it was something else altogether. My mother could go on about Tony Warren, Harry Driver and the whole saga for hours, but I'll spare you the pain.

Anyway, the set was in the Granada Quay Street complex off Deansgate in central Manchester, which could never be described as posh. Anyone who had the misfortune to live in the middle of town was probably pretty poor.

Posted by: Timothy Towner, on facebook, 14 JULY 2020.

"It's the same around the world , we take care of each other, in life and with death. I know this is not Naval, however I know how serious The British Military takes tradition, one of your best qualities us Yanks learned from our British cousins".

Attachments

Lot of rounds to put this twat down, maybe needs a more powerful weapon:

Ciggie

GCM

Especially in the 19th century. There's a plaque marking the site of a kind of plague pit, cholera if I remember rightly, staggering number of buried...around a couple of thousand not at all far away from the old Granada studios. Rather posh...well, for Manchester ;)...around there these days though.

Latest Threads