All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
On the Marching Bands theme we of course have some … as exampled below … not quite as gymnastic / robotic as some already posted but again the members all play real musical instruments with some panache and the March Off to “ Sussex by the Sea “ is impressive ....

this is a great school and you would be very fortuate to go there ????
with the fees around 12 grand a year bloody loaded as well

this is a great school and you would be very fortuate to go there ????
with the fees around 12 grand a year bloody loaded as well
I wonder if they do scholarships .... as an educational institution it can produce those who have served Queen and Country well including recently Cpl Leakey VC of the Parachute Regiment .

Yes they do
not easy to get , but some young people have done very well in life after leaving that school
Some people have done very well after leaving my school too, but that wasn't private; just a bog standard grammar.

ETA: Although we didn't have a band, do any marching or have frock coats, which all looked very impressive in the clip.

endure

GCM
One of our kids lives down in Arizona, earlier this evening he sent us this photo. Check out the outside temperature, that's 50C in UK money.

Still it's a dry heat! Yeah great, I don't give a $h!t what kind of heat it is...way too fecking hot.

!cid_ii_kcl42yoq0.jpg

Dr Death

War Hero
1594708519444.png

I too have posted that linky on ARRSE .... there is some unique form of " Goon Logic " which makes it sensible and .... errm ...... errm .... logical ... classic .

Last edited:
I'm somewhat surprised that the SVD failed to penetrate a car door at 50m
I was suprised to learn that the ak74 has a rate of fire of 60 rounds per minute. There are numerous errors in that video.

Car doors are not bullet proof, that door in the video may have been armoured and the commentator just didnt know

I was suprised to learn that the ak74 has a rate of fire of 60 rounds per minute. There are numerous errors in that video.

Car doors are not bullet proof, that door in the video may have been armoured and the commentator just didnt know
Is this not an official MoD info video? I assume the bloke doing the voice over missed a nought off the AK47's cyclic rate of fire.
The door and glass did not look armoured and I've been in a few 'trojan' vehicles in the past. It did seem very misleading and would give someone who had seen the video a nasty shock when they next try to drive though a hostile VCP.

Latest Threads