All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

I may have been on the wrong side, this time. But as for losing it looks like a lot of people are going to to have to suck quite a lot up.

Now the govt are paying out millions to tell us to get ready for a deal we were told was oven ready.

Ashfords about to become the lorry park of Kent. I didnt think you could make Larne any more unattractive, but well done.

Todays Times carries a leader which doesn't dwell too much on the sunlit uplands.

i suspect you're in for an avalanche of information about just exactly what you've won. Buckle up.
Just wait until the first UK folk going for their holiday who ignore the advice that you will need medical insurance after Jan 1 2021.

The Mail / Sun will have a field day .

Mrs Grot Gubbins owes Euro 250,000 after her heart attack in France.

What is the PM going to do about it?

Just wait until the first UK folk going for their holiday who ignore the advice that you will need medical insurance after Jan 1 2021.

The Mail / Sun will have a field day .

Mrs Grot Gubbins owes Euro 250,000 after her heart attack in France.

What is the PM going to do about it?
Blame Brussels

I'm sorry to say that this piddly little 5.56 stuff looks about as effective as snowballs. For a propaganda film all it does is show that mud and donkey shit walls are effective for protection.

We should go back to 7.62 for everything up to and including LMG

I'm somewhat surprised that the SVD failed to penetrate a car door at 50m

Ciggie

GCM
On a more serious note re. people today. Recently I coined a phrase - 'chadult'. Being aware that these days most things have already been thought up, I ran an internet search and sure enough, the word exists with several meanings, eg ....

or

The meaning I have adopted doesn't seem to exist though : Chadult : Someone with the physical appearance of an adult but with the mental, moral and common sense attributes of a child of between 8 and 11.

There are millions of them and it is far from being an accident, but some very nifty social engineering.

aardvark64

War Hero
What to do with the old batteries from electric cars?

aardvark64

War Hero
On a more serious note re. people today. Recently I coined a phrase - 'chadult'. Being aware that these days most things have already been thought up, I ran an internet search and sure enough, the word exists with several meanings, eg ....

or

The meaning I have adopted doesn't seem to exist though : Chadult : Someone with the physical appearance of an adult but with the mental, moral and common sense attributes of a child of between 8 and 11.

There are millions of them and it is far from being an accident, but some very nifty social engineering.
Or

'Kidult' - see the later definitions in the urban dictionary:

Mary Hinge

War Hero

or

I read this article this morning, Ciggie. I think you might find it interesting.

Dr Death

War Hero
1594649320644.png

Latest Threads