Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Mary Hinge

War Hero
For those of a certain age (like me) you may be interested in this clip of what football pundits looked and acted like in 1974. Jack Charlton is part of the panel. There are no egos like Lineker.

Ciggie

GCM
Are you 100 % sure it’s a nuraghi ? looks more like one of the many “Giant burial sites to me”.
I think you might be right on reflection, nuraghi have quite alot of different styles but yes, this looks a little bit too...'orthodox'...in that orthodox is definitely what nuraghi are not.

Londo

LE
makeup.jpg

I'm sorry to say that this piddly little 5.56 stuff looks about as effective as snowballs. For a propaganda film all it does is show that mud and donkey shit walls are effective for protection.

We should go back to 7.62 for everything up to and including LMG

For those of a certain age (like me) you may be interested in this clip of what football pundits looked and acted like in 1974. Jack Charlton is part of the panel. There are no egos like Lineker.

Some random hairstyles and fashion choices on display. :)

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
1. You lost.

2. We've left.

3. Suck it up.

I may have been on the wrong side, this time. But as for losing it looks like a lot of people are going to to have to suck quite a lot up.

Now the govt are paying out millions to tell us to get ready for a deal we were told was oven ready.

Ashfords about to become the lorry park of Kent. I didnt think you could make Larne any more unattractive, but well done.

Todays Times carries a leader which doesn't dwell too much on the sunlit uplands.

i suspect you're in for an avalanche of information about just exactly what you've won. Buckle up.