All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Ciggie

GCM
Scaremongering reaches new heights. Note the passing reference to 5% fatality...not only 5%...can't be bothered to trawl after all the medical stuff mentioned, but this looks like another mountain being made out of a molehill.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
A few years back I was at the doctors here in our small town in Bayern. I had downloaded the Panzerlied ringtone onto my phone but had forgotten to switch the bloody thing off. Somebody called me, my phone was in my coat pocket, hung under a pile of coats. As I scurried over to turn it off, trying find it I noticed a couple of the older chaps were quietly stamping their feet in synchrony. Walked back to my seat in total silence (a couple of approving nods from the old guys).
It's not really a 'Nazi' marching song as it dates from 1930, still in use today

Ciggie

GCM
Only in Slovakia...I would have added a linky but it's all in Slovak......basically a poshed up return to the bad old days...alcohol, munchies, you name it, straight to your door, or pop in the shop !!!!
Sin título.png

A few years back I was at the doctors here in our small town in Bayern. I had downloaded the Panzerlied ringtone onto my phone but had forgotten to switch the bloody thing off. Somebody called me, my phone was in my coat pocket, hung under a pile of coats. As I scurried over to turn it off, trying find it I noticed a couple of the older chaps were quietly stamping their feet in synchrony. Walked back to my seat in total silence (a couple of approving nods from the old guys).
My ringtone was the last 30 seconds commentary of the rugby World Cup, when England won. A few weeks later, I was stood in the queue at a diy superstore in Merthyr. My work colleague was behind me, you can guess the rest.

Sent from my neocore_E1R1 using Tapatalk

E2A forgot to say where it was

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads