All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

88mm Panzer shell any one ?

View attachment 488458
The 75mm one. How hard does it blow up to. A lady* could have a lot of fun with one of those things. It not like those Harry Potter broomsticks as well is it. You know, battery powered...

*I use this term loosely. What I really mean is the monsters that make @ScaleyAlbereto come over all peculiar**.

**Or even more peculiar in his case.

JackSofty

War Hero

View attachment 488458
I can can visualise the boys in leather who hung around the Colherene and other Earls Court pubs getting a bit flustered at the sight of that.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

View attachment 488458
My daughter is house hunting at the moment, and being a dutiful Dad, I've been offering "assistance", usually in the form of forget there, it's full of asylum seekers/not safe after dark, yeah that's not bad, knock 20 grand off and so on.
During the course of this farago, she has suddenly realised what my ringtone actually is-trying to bluff the Panzerlied as the B side to Ode of Joy didn't quite cut it.
I now know what to get her as a house warming present...

My daughter is house hunting at the moment, and being a dutiful Dad, I've been offering "assistance", usually in the form of forget there, it's full of asylum seekers/not safe after dark, yeah that's not bad, knock 20 grand off and so on.
During the course of this farago, she has suddenly realised what my ringtone actually is-trying to bluff the Panzerlied as the B side to Ode of Joy didn't quite cut it.
I now know what to get her as a house warming present...
Poland, perhaps?

As a Buddhistic sort, I love most living things and believe, mostly correctly so far, that if you generate a feeling towards other living beings that you are not going to **** with them, they won't **** with you, in fact if you generate a feeling that you actually like them, they'll like you too. As the ex-owner of a psychopathic iguana I can only say that reptiles are in an entirely different category. Here's a photo I may have posted on here before of the scoundrel. Yes, I photoshopped the colours a bit, but the scowl is purely Greener's.View attachment 488325
Would you put that theory to the test against, say,

Brazilian Wandering Spider
Bull Shark
Polar Bear
Bullet Ant
Tarantula Hawk Wasp
Blue-Ringed Octopus
Irukandji Box Jellyfish
Inland Taipan
Diane Abbott

Other flavours of bite-me, hurt-me are available to test your theory on.

Last edited:

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Would you put that theory to the test against, say,

Brazilian Wandering Spider
Bull Shark
Polar Bear
Bullet Ant
Tarantula Hawk Wasp
Blue-Ringed Octopus
Irukandji Box Jellyfish
inland Taipan
Diane Abbott

Other flavours of bite-me, hurt-me are available to test your theory on.

I'm particularly fond of gaboon vipers.

From a distance.

I first heard that on Radio 1's Danny Rampling show twenty odd years ago while driving up to Carlisle, had no idea who it was by or what it was called as it was part of his mix.
About 3 years later I bought a load of 12" singles from a shop selling off old stock cheap and in amongst it was a double 12" of that track, cost me 50p.
And you didn't disembowel yourself with a teaspoon when you found it among the rest? Your mental toughness is the giveaway you're definitely undercover them working as a postie.

Your cover has been blown.

Dr Death

War Hero
1594368038732.png

Cameltoe Position?

Latest Threads