All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Kirkz

LE

I win ! I win!

I win the what the **** is going on here FFS prize for 2020

I hope to **** you can get Covid twice , and that it kills me this time before I stumble over something like this again
( it was prefixed with "sweet meteor of death , please take me now! )
Oh really...

Oh really...
I hope Stanley Unwin's estate got something out that. Not a bad tune but the video looks like some film student's final course project. A loadlyo of shiteous bollockynings

Kirkz

LE
I hope Stanley Unwin's estate got something out that. Not a bad tune but the video looks like some film student's final course project. A loadlyo of shiteous bollockynings
I first heard that on Radio 1's Danny Rampling show twenty odd years ago while driving up to Carlisle, had no idea who it was by or what it was called as it was part of his mix.
About 3 years later I bought a load of 12" singles from a shop selling off old stock cheap and in amongst it was a double 12" of that track, cost me 50p.

I first heard that on Radio 1's Danny Rampling show twenty odd years ago while driving up to Carlisle, had no idea who it was by or what it was called as it was part of his mix.
About 3 years later I bought a load of 12" singles from a shop selling off old stock cheap and in amongst it was a double 12" of that track, cost me 50p.
Better heard than seen but not bad for half a quid.

Kirkz

LE
Better heard than seen but not bad for half a quid.
I really like the track, but you're right that video is absolutely trash twattingly awful.

did it in Vegas 10 years ago , at the request of my SinL who was with us, only when we got to the top did she actually say she didn't like it , she suggested it FFS , anyway , it was ok , and we got down in time before the thunderstorm hit
She (SinL) reckons she's not afraid of heights , but is afraid of cranes
I'm not afraid of heights. I'm not even afraid of falling.

What I am afraid of is the sudden stop at the bottom.

I win ! I win!

I win the what the **** is going on here FFS prize for 2020

I hope to **** you can get Covid twice , and that it kills me this time before I stumble over something like this again
( it was prefixed with "sweet meteor of death , please take me now! )
That definitely qualifies as "different"