All Internet links/videos/pictures in here ONLY

Aircraft speared in somewhere in DRC when a croc got out of someone's baggage and all the pax legged it to the front of the cabin, cocking up the CofG.
That shouldn't be funny but it bloody is...

Thanks for posting that. I was in London last year, and I could have sworn on a stack of bibles that I saw dining tables suspended from a crane as evening approached. Nobody in my family believed me.
did it in Vegas 10 years ago , at the request of my SinL who was with us, only when we got to the top did she actually say she didn't like it , she suggested it FFS , anyway , it was ok , and we got down in time before the thunderstorm hit
She (SinL) reckons she's not afraid of heights , but is afraid of cranes

So....this relaxation room - can you drag the big screen TV into it so you can watch the footie while your lady-boi for the night is swallowing your pork sword, or what? Asking for a friend like. :???
Cockwell Inn.jpg

That was a few months ago. Now is says something like ‘Boris is peng’, whatever the f*ck that means.
Peng: good, or (of a person) attractive. "She's a peng ting [thing]." Other British slang words for attractive include fit, lush, a sort, piff, buff, leng.

Boxer96

Old-Salt
Years ago driving up the Brenner Autostrada I stopped for petrol before heading into Austria.
Something very similar happened with an old fat guy trying to "roll" out of a red Lamborghini. How I laughed until I realised he was in the Lambo and I was in a 4 yr old Golf.

You will like this, (especially the lovely shorts):

Latest Threads